Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Juan Manuel Marquez a better fighter then anyone Mayweather Jr has ever fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Juan Manuel Marquez a better fighter then anyone Mayweather Jr has ever fought?

Yes or No... There is no I'm not sure option in this one. I think JMM is better fighter then anyone on floyd mayweathers entire resume in my opinion.

JMM is one of the most underrated fighters in this sport.

Yes
    67.50%
    No
    32.50%
    Last edited by ACHlLLES; 12-12-2008, 07:30 PM.

Jose Luis Castillo? That'd be my pick.

Comment

Chico and JLC

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        Jose Luis Castillo? That'd be my pick.
        I personally don't think Castillo's defense even in his prime was better then prime marquez's defense

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
          Yes or No... There is no I'm not sure option in this one. I think JMM is better fighter then anyone on floyd mayweathers entire resume in my opinion.

JMM is one of the most underrated fighters in this sport.
          well its hard to say because JMM is one of the best boxers of our era, hes better than ricky hatton, better that zab, better than oscar in his prime??? thats questionable..... Hes a better boxer than castillo... with that said, id say probably not!..but then again not alot of fighters have fought better apponents then JMM. Unless you fought Pacquiao or Barrera in his prime id say no.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
            I personally don't think Castillo's defense even in his prime was better then prime marquez's defense
            What does this have to do with defense? JMM better be on the defensive if he ever were to face JLC

Comment

Is this guy really saying Marquez isn't better then ANYONE Mayweather ever fought??

Comment

Too close to call

Comment

Good thing JMM isn't underrated on this forum, people see how talented jmm truly is.

Comment

Seriously? Castillo and Corrales better fghters than Marquez? Cmon guys. SERIOUSLY.

Comment

Working...
                    X