Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow nobody gives a crap about Klitschko-Rahman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless Rahman can really land jabs with authority or hit Klitschko with a big right, then yeah, it may be easy work for Klitschko. Rahman is a big strong guy with tools though, so you never know. I'll never forget one of the commontaters at Lewis vs Rahman II: ''It's not like Rahman just came in off the street and hit a home run, he's not a bad operator'', or something to that effect.

Klitschko will still have to be careful.

Comment

Is Riddick Bowe really on the undercard? How was he cleared to fight? Guy was done after the Golota fights. Guy cant even speak clearly anymore and has had two fights since 1996.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
        Unless Rahman can really land jabs with authority or hit Klitschko with a big right, then yeah, it may be easy work for Klitschko. Rahman is a big strong guy with tools though, so you never know. I'll never forget one of the commontaters at Lewis vs Rahman II: ''It's not like Rahman just came in off the street and hit a home run, he's not a bad operator'', or something to that effect.

Klitschko will still have to be careful.

I think that Lewis KO was a complete fluke tbh.

A complete and utter fluke.

Rahman is a decent operator for sure but he's not an elite fighter at imo. The guy simply can not throw whilst the other guy is, that always makes me question how good a fighter is.

Comment

Originally posted by sylvestersweet View Post
          This fight is getting about a third of the attention that Klitschko-Thompson got. And Rahman was the #1 heavyweight in the world at one point!

.....I care deeply. I'm especially curious to see David Haye talking **** during and after the fight. Big Vit may ***** slap him before he gets going good.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            Hey man, that's bull**** and you know it!!!! Everyone knows he'll throw a right hand by about the 7th or 8th round.
            I know! You are right man, but I fell asleep before that bit.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Because this thread got a couple of views and post.

Comment

I'm more excited for the Riddick Bowe comeback fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                  .....I care deeply. I'm especially curious to see David Haye talking **** during and after the fight. Big Vit may ***** slap him before he gets going good.
                  Big Vitali is a gentleman, and Haye was very respectful to him.

and I don't know if you saw but Haye said 'The Klitschko's were brilliant fighters and that he wants to fight them'

I think you've got Haye all wrong imo. Completely wrong. He's eloquent but he is confident and yeah he likes to take the piss.

He's just brutally honest he said before Barrett if he loses he'd quit 'what would be the point if I can't even beat Barrett' were his exact words.

Haye battled to be put on the pedastal and the Klitschko's have let him stay on it.

Comment

i wonder if Wlad can make Rahman quit with clinches

Comment

I care about this fight! In fact I'm EAGERLY ANTICIPATING it.

After all the trash talking Rahman did about Vitali, I can hardly wait to see Wlad put him on the canvas!

I'm happy Wlad is having three fights this year instead of his usual two, and I think this is a good fight to help clean up the heavyweight division!

Comment

Working...
                      X