No announcement yet.

Wow nobody gives a crap about Klitschko-Rahman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
    I care about this fight! In fact I'm EAGERLY ANTICIPATING it.

After all the trash talking Rahman did about Vitali, I can hardly wait to see Wlad put him on the canvas!

I'm happy Wlad is having three fights this year instead of his usual two, and I think this is a good fight to help clean up the heavyweight division!
    good point actually all the old guard who don't seem to be taking the game seriously need to be ushered out the door.

guys like Toney and Tua, Evander Holyfield et al.

Comment

Why should we care about this fight or any other fight when it comes to the HW division. I wanna see 2 guys slug it the **** out, Theses HW champs are wack and the fact that until someone beats one of the brothers kiltschko, there wont ever be a unified champ

Comment

I guess because everything about the fight seems very VERY predictable. Seems like just about everybody believes that Rahman has no more than a slim punchers' chance.

I give alotta credit to Rahman for taking this fight. People called him a ***** for "quiting" against Toney, but he's taking on an almost sure loss, at age 35, against the best hw in the world, on short notice IN GERMANY. That takes guts in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
          Big Vitali is a gentleman, and Haye was very respectful to him.

and I don't know if you saw but Haye said 'The Klitschko's were brilliant fighters and that he wants to fight them'

I think you've got Haye all wrong imo. Completely wrong. He's eloquent but he is confident and yeah he likes to take the piss.

He's just brutally honest he said before Barrett if he loses he'd quit 'what would be the point if I can't even beat Barrett' were his exact words.

Haye battled to be put on the pedastal and the Klitschko's have let him stay on it.

......Well, it does seem that Wlad realizes that the heavies need personalities like Haye. In fact, I think Wlad kind of gets a kick out of Haye's antics. I wouldn't be surprised if all of the "confrontations" from this point forward are carefully planned by Wlad, Vit, and Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by sylvestersweet View Post
            This fight is getting about a third of the attention that Klitschko-Thompson got. And Rahman was the #1 heavyweight in the world at one point!
            Because its a 1 sided fight and we all know who the winner is going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog82 View Post
              Because its a 1 sided fight and we all know who the winner is going to be.
              Rahman.......... By BRUTAL KO.

Comment

I would be stunned if this fight was competitive (I do not think stunned would even really cover my reaction maybe flaberghasted), that is the main reason I am not that excited. I hope there is a sweet knockout, a nasty knockout is the best you can hope for in this fight.

I was more excited for the Wlad-Thompson fight because Thompson is a credible opponent, Rahman not so much. It is on short notice though I don't blame him for fighting Rahman, because Wlad should look like a Ukranian Superman against Rahman.
                Last edited by The Gambler1981; 12-12-2008, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Hey man, that's bull**** and you know it!!!! Everyone knows he'll throw a right hand by about the 7th or 8th round. so it's more like

jab... jab... jab... jab... jab... jab...jab... jab... jab... jab... jab... jab...
                  jab... jab... jab... jab... jab... jab...jab... jab... jab... jab... jab... jab...
                  jab... jab... jab... jab... jab... jab...RIGHT HOOK...jab...jab...jab...jab...
                  jab... jab... jab... jab... jab... jab...RIGHT HOOK...jab...jab...jab...jab...
                  True story..
                  To the thread starter, i dont give a crap man..
                  the heavies just dont interest me anymore and i think rahman just had too many chances..
                  The Klits are alright, they at least come in shape, wlad is very boring

Comment

Originally posted by sylvestersweet View Post
                    This fight is getting about a third of the attention that Klitschko-Thompson got. And Rahman was the #1 heavyweight in the world at one point!

I can't believe you're surprised at this.

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
                      He was only #1 because of the lucky shot he landed on Lewis. Rahman isn't very good otherwise, and Wlad Klit is robotic. All this adds up to a potentially boring fight, so no wonder not too many people are interested.

I'll become interested in the heavy division when Haye fights again.
                      Still a chance Rahman could land lucky again.

But yer over all Wlad should really get past him ok.

Roll on the Hayemaker's next fight.

FRKO my man, were partaking in a race to 3k posts!!

Comment

Working...
                      X