Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Joe Calzaghe fight Steve Collins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
    Eubank was already fighting on that bill.
    At cruiserweight I believe.

Comment

See the Eubank-Calzaghe fight.

Eubank was being filmed afterwards, walking back to the dressing room.

Eubank: "Great fighter. Now I see why Collins didn't want to fight him."

Basically, Steve Collins crapped himself and ran.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by minto83 View Post
        Collins didnt wanna fight a young up and coming JC. Big risk for little reward
        big risk? calzaghe fought absolutely no one in his career at that point(still hasn't really). his pro debut was pretty much against eubank(the same eubank who never won another fight in his career). he was knocking over so many stiffs(with his devastating power that he never uses anymore) that the taxi cab union got pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
          See the Eubank-Calzaghe fight.

Eubank was being filmed afterwards, walking back to the dressing room.

Eubank: "Great fighter. Now I see why Collins didn't want to fight him."

Basically, Steve Collins crapped himself and ran.
          yea and eubank was shot and never won another fight in his career. he would think tocker pudwill was a great fighter at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            yea and eubank was shot and never won another fight in his career. he would think tocker pudwill was a great fighter at that point.
            Troll, stop embarrassing yourself. Eubank gave Calzaghe the hardest fight of his entire career, including your beloved Hopkins.

Eubank gave Calzaghe such a brutal fight that Calzaghe was unable to walk in the following days. He had to be carried to the bathroom to take a piss. For ****'s sake.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

big risk? calzaghe fought absolutely no one in his career at that point(still hasn't really). his pro debut was pretty much against eubank(the same eubank who never won another fight in his career). he was knocking over so many stiffs(with his devastating power that he never uses anymore) that the taxi cab union got pissed off.
              Dude, he was about 20 or so fights into his career. WTF do you expect? Take a look at most fighter's pro records. They haven't beaten anyone significant by this point.

Comment

Just ignore him mate. He just wants attention and with him lacking the intelligence to put forward decent points he decided to be a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
                  Dude, he was about 20 or so fights into his career. WTF do you expect? Take a look at most fighter's pro records. They haven't beaten anyone significant by this point.
                  ok calzaghe has had 46 pro fights now whats his excuse?

Comment

ok calzaghe has had 46 pro fights now whats his excuse?
                    Get lost ***gum.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
                      Just ignore him mate. He just wants attention and with him lacking the intelligence to put forward decent points he decided to be a troll.
                      i think you are too stupid to understand my point. my point is most mandatory's are rejects who have built up records and don't deserve a title fight in the first place. calzaghe looked exactly like that so why should collins fight him. he already beat an old benn and eubank. legacy sealed right?. why fight some young up and comer who actually has a chance? wow this sounds so familiar. is a win over this untested taxi cab driver gonna do anything for collins? i bet steve didn't realize calzaghe would "rule" the super middle division with 21 title defenses of an unrecognized wbo belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X