Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYweather vs PACquaio: BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    I think Floyd would win, my logic being that Pac has only recently got to the top of the sport, and I wasn't that impressed with his last two wins.
    well lets hope pacquaio beats hatton so the fight on the century can happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
      well lets hope pacquaio beats hatton so the fight on the century can happen
      What odds you giving "if" it happens horus?

Comment

• Originally posted by strugler View Post
        What odds you giving "if" it happens horus?
        i am giving vegas odds...
        but i am going all in on this fight...
        thats why I am not betting again until Money comes back.
        Maybe I will bet on the williams Wright fight... if somebody wants to be me...

But for Floyd vs. Pacquaio I am going to every Pinoy I know..and betting Like crazy..
        real money. I hope to go this fight happens and Vegas makes Mayweather the underdog or make the odds even...

Because i will honestly bet my entire income tax check on Floyd...because i know i can make a quick 25 grand.

This is why I pray this fight happens...and we get some good odds...

Because Mayweather vs. Hatton wasnt good odds. to win money or risk big money. i think it was 5 to 1.
        and honestly Vegas will make Mayweather a 4 to 1 favorite over anybody 160 and down just so they wont lose money...

But since Pacquaio is P4P #1 in the world and if he looks good against Hatton...
        Maybe they will make
        Mayweather vs. Pacquaio even or maybe Pac a favorite against Floyd...

BOOOY if they do.. I will be betting at Min. 5 thousand on PBF.
        Last edited by Horus; 03-27-2009, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• Good thread Horus, this fight is the fight that every boxing fan should want to see.

People are so dillsional when they dont accept Floyd as this decade's best. It simply does not make any sense. If Hopkins can call him the best, then that says something about how real fighters think about him.

Ive said this before, unless your actually been a boxer you can never really appreciate Floyds skills. His defense is the greatest ever. Judah landed only 19% of his shots on Floyd.

Comment

• Mayweather is naturally bigger than Pacquiao.

The only people that think they are even in size are Mayweather fans.

If you watch Mayweather fight Hatton you can see he is naturally bigger than Ricky who is naturally bigger than Pacquiao.

I would like to see this fight, i feel it will be a clear Mayweather win though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
              On Pacquaio Greatness night as a fighter, He still couldnt escape Mayweather Shadow.

It's the other way around dude...

Comment

• Ok.... If paquiao barely beat JMM who is a very good, very technical technical fighter with a decent defence. Why on earth are people thinking manny paquiao would be able to walk through and destroy Floyd Mayweather. Mayweather has everything JMM has but in spades. Hes faster, stronger, vastly more technical, and has arguably one of the best defenses in the sports history. Im look at his hit ratio. He has the best offense to defense ratio in history. Meaning he hits his opponents and rarely get hit. I give pac alot of respect for beating de la hoya but PBF is no oscar and we all know that. Don't let the hate blind you. Pac is not hard to hit, mayweather has the best timing in the buisness. If JMM could come close and arguably beat pac. I have no doubt in my mind that floyd will most likely come in and give him a boxing lesson. Floyd doesnt get tired, doesnt get knocked down, and delivers clean punches at the correct time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Precision View Post
                  Mayweather is naturally bigger than Pacquiao.

The only people that think they are even in size are Mayweather fans.

If you watch Mayweather fight Hatton you can see he is naturally bigger than Ricky who is naturally bigger than Pacquiao.

I would like to see this fight, i feel it will be a clear Mayweather win though.
                  100% truth

this fight shouldnt happen, unless it's at 140.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                    100% truth

this fight shouldnt happen, unless it's at 140.
                    Why not at 147?? He was willingly to fight Oscar at 147, yet won’t fight PBF at 147

Comment

• Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
                      Why not at 147?? He was willingly to fight Oscar at 147, yet won’t fight PBF at 147
                      I thought pbf fanboys are saying hes really too small for welterweights anyway?seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X