Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's footwork and lateral movement the best ever in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dionyseus View Post
    Before the DLH fight I hardly knew anything about Pacquiao, so I was quite shocked at his footwork and lateral movement in that fight, it reminded me of Bruce Lee.

Is it just me or was his footwork and lateral movement that night the best ever seen in boxing? I've been watching the fight over and over and I'm still amazed at how good it was.
    Pacquiao's footwork looked prety good against De La Hoya but greatest of all time? Nawww, look at a prime Ali's lateral movement. Guy moved smooth as silk in there.

By the way, Bruce Lee's footwork wasn't technically great either. The guy would cross his feet often. That kind of **** wouldn't cut it in a boxing ring.

Comment

Originally posted by fasthard View Post
      speed yes from 106-147 is unmatch... But lateral movement and footwork i don't know......
      are you kidding me no way in hell pacman is faster than zab judah

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
        the best boxer right now getting props and you think its funny...
        Saying that his footwork and lateral movement are the best ever is just about the funniest thing I have ever heard. Call me a Pac hater if it makes you feel better, but Im not insane like someone who could actually believe that. It is god damn hillarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dre View Post
          Man, people are taking this Pacquiao **** way to far.
          yes they are

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
          pac struggles against jmm (and loses in many people's opinions) then fights two stiffs in diaz and a shot dlh and he suddenly becomes SRR... ok
          hahaha true..
          its not manny's fault its his fans.. manny is a beast and a hall of famer.. can't take nothing away from the man.. but a lot of people are overrating his skills just a tad

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
            Yes indeed......

And your a pac Hater.... No need to argue you....
            wow....

a nuthugger of epic proportions...

Comment

His footwork and lateral movement is good.

No way the best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
                His footwork and lateral movement is good.

No way the best ever.
                amen brother...

yep, Pac's footwork was good against Oscar... but it can't be denied that Oscar was as slow as molasses too...

Comment

great footwork, yes

best ever, no

yes he moved left to right and hit dlh freely but i wanna see him fight someone with as good footwork, I.E Floyd

Comment

Before the DLH fight I hardly knew anything about Pacquiao, so I was quite shocked at his footwork and lateral movement in that fight, it reminded me of Bruce Lee.

Is it just me or was his footwork and lateral movement that night the best ever seen in boxing? I've been watching the fight over and over and I'm still amazed at how good it was.
                    NO, hell no.... Its good boxing skills thou and combination with power makes him 1 p4p.

Comment

I think you need to watch a **** load more boxing matches. Sugar Leonard had awesome footwork, not to mention ALI, considering the was a Heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X