Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has Pacquiao shown you since ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His now his an all around boxer Defence,Speed,Stamina,Will,Attacking skills,Power ect... His angles were superb and his combination are electrifying...

I still cant believe how Pacman carry his speed from 106 to 147 i'ts just seems unnatural for a boxer....

Comment

He's a better technical fighter now, his jab has improved, his right hook has improved, much better upper and lower body movement, his footwork has improved a lot, he's not falling off balance every time he throws a left hand, he's not as square coming forward now, his defense is better, he's an all around better fighter.

Comment

His English still needs some work. It's still "down like bepor."

Comment

come on man, Pacquiao is a boxer. it doesn't matter how bad he speaks english. what matters is how good he is in the ring. wake up!!! it's boxing not a talk show.and besides,english is not his mother tounge.others can't even speak english.some people just don't want to see how good he is.what do you want him to do??? knock the Klitchko brothers??? be realistic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by besyong View Post
            come on man, Pacquiao is a boxer. it doesn't matter how bad he speaks english. what matters is how good he is in the ring. wake up!!! it's boxing not a talk show.and besides,english is not his mother tounge.others can't even speak english.some people just don't want to see how good he is.what do you want him to do??? knock the Klitchko brothers??? be realistic!!!
            You don't have a sense of humor my friend....

Comment

I'd have to say the biggest change I've noticed is his use of angles which really impressed me last Saturday night against DLH. Aside from that, he seems to box more, he's finally a two handed fighter and he goes for the body a lot which I like to see. He's definitely more relaxed and calculated with what he throws now. Against Marquez, it was double jab straight right in rapid succession and now he changes it up, throws lead lefts, right hooks into right upper cuts, etc. For a long time people were praising Pacquiao and Freddie Roach and I never could agree with it but against Diaz and DLH, he no doubt put on a clinic in both fights and I can definitely give credit where it's due. I've always liked who Manny Pacquiao was outside the ring but I appreciate good boxers with solid technique and skill and I think Manny has been exhibiting that lately. More and more I find myself becoming a real fan, though I'd still root for Marquez if they fought a third time.

Comment

Working...
              X