Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking Him Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Mosley can box his way to a victory,but I doubt he can KO Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Sttuddahboy619 View Post
      yeah i agree with you on that one. margarito demonstrated in his fight wit cotto that he can take some serious leather.

Comment

Well if Shane does KO Margarito it would have to be some badass body shots, it's almost impossible to see Margarito get KO'd with a check to the chin cuz Margarito's best defense is his iron jaw. Broke Clottey's hand with his face, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sttuddahboy619 View Post
          It's his only way. But I think margarito will make mosley quit in a similar fashion he did to cotto, but then again this is boxing and anything can happen, great match.

Comment

Shanes becoming a gate keeper.... after he loses this one he should hang em up

Comment

hahaa delusional he says...

Comment

Mosley will be juiced for this one lol

Comment

just another way of mosley trying to sell the fight even more. everyone knows mosley can't knockout margarito hes delusional. margaritos going to get a decison.

Comment

I like Mosley, but I just don't see it. Hell, it's even hard to picture him saying this stuff, he usually doesn't talk that way. If anyone is being delusional and gets KO'd in this one its him.

Comment

what ever happens i just hope mosley duznt end up like Jones, Trinidad or delahoya, its hurting to see these great champions embarrassed like that, fully sugar shane can pull a hopkins instead!! ...

Comment

Working...
                      X