Mosley: "Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking Him Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking him out.......after he beats me"

Comment

I hope Sugar Shane doesn't get brutalized Cotto-style. I like him.

Comment

Originally posted by NOBLE818 View Post
        Thats the funniest thing I have ever heard! Mosley thinks he is going to knock out Margarito! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Even though we all know Margarito will win this one, it still should be an entertaining fight. And it in Los Angeles so I will be there!!!!!!
        Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post
        Mosely knocking out the big guy? I don't see that happening.

How tall is Margarito? Damn near 6ft? How tall is Mosely? 5'11 something like that? Of course size doesn't matter (Dec. 6 is proof of that) but it sure would give an advantage...only if they know how to use it right.
        Originally posted by KingTito View Post
        I agree. I doubt he'll knock him out.
        Originally posted by egreezy View Post
        Mosley congratulations on doing what Santos, Cotto, Williams, Clottey, and Cintron could not do.
        Originally posted by mangler View Post
        If anybody gets KO'd it'll be SSM.
        Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        That was a good luagh. I would be stunned, wait stunned is not a strong enough word................. I would have to watch it 4 or 5 times just to believe my eyes if that happeaned.

Although I guess Sugar Shane needs to say stuff like this, saying he is going to boxing Margarito to a boring decision victory is not a real good way to hype up a fight.

Shane calling Margarito delusional and saying he will knock him out is pretty ironic though.
        Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
        lmao.. yea he's a comedian now i guess..
        a couple questions..........

haven't you guys learned ANYTHING?

name me one person....that said manny would KO de la hoya....

Comment

El Chingon Mero Mero by brutal 8th round TKO, Mosely is gonna get beat up

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
            Forgot to add 2010 should be the year that Margarito moves up in weight or late 09. Or else sooner or later weight draining is going to catch up to him. And i wouldn't be surprised to see Williams v. Margarito happen in 2010 at jr. middleweight after Williams wins a title if possable.

williams has a title......

margarito aint EVER fighting paul williams again......

Comment

You are one of my favorite fighters Shane, but no you wont. How anyone could watch Cotto land bomb after wide open bomb and not faze Margarito, and then turn around and claim "I'll knock him out!" is beyond me.

Comment

Mosley can win, but I would be delusional to give him an knockout victory over Margarito.

Comment

Wow I would love if mosley did that, but I just don't see it happening and I don't think Margarito will stop mosley either like some of you dumbasses do y'all were the same ones who thought de la hoya was going to ko pacquiao....get off princess margarito's **** already...

Comment

Mosley can definitely beat Margo... no doubt about it...
                    If only Mosley can get an EPO and shot himself with it... unknowingly of course...
                    Nyahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

wow i like the way they just ****ted on williams by naming these two the best welterweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X