Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my...

Enjoy death Mosley.

Comment

ive always respect shane but marg is going to destroy him man shane didnt look good against mayorga. this will be a late tko for margarito

Comment

Mosley will win. He has more range than Cotto and is much faster. Cotto is an offensive fighter, he was out of his element backpedaling against Margarito. Look for the overhand right landing all night long for Mosley to a UD.

Comment

Shane is hopeing the Cotto fight had an effect on Margarito, or he thinks because he beat Diaz earlier that Marg is an easy ko. Mosley has never beaten a fighter like Margarito. Its safe to say Margarito will take Mosleys shots just like Winky did and smiling at the same time.

Mosleys one punch at a time ain't going to work here. And he can put all his force on his one punch at a time but Margs going to throw 4 punchs to Mosleys 1 and Mosley is still open for that right hand all night and he should be terrifed of Margaritos right hand.

We'll see Mosley pedal back consistantly in this fight. Or maybe he'll just be a punching bag as Delahoya was. I see Margarito taking Molsey out in the later rounds.

Comment

msoley is punch drunk

Comment

welll you know what that means guys. There's only one thing shane could be planning and that's to call his friends at Balco to restock his training camp

Comment

Forgot to add 2010 should be the year that Margarito moves up in weight or late 09. Or else sooner or later weight draining is going to catch up to him. And i wouldn't be surprised to see Williams v. Margarito happen in 2010 at jr. middleweight after Williams wins a title if possable.

Comment

Skill and experience always beats the uneducated agressive fighter. Look at Hopkins-Pavlik. And Hopkins was a bigger underdog than I predict Shane will be.

I'm loving the ticket prices too. $50 tickets are great. Oscar and Roy Jones should take notice. That's why I have the utmost respect for Mosley, he'll take not only the best fights, but he doesn't need to fight on PPV or in big venues all the time, but he's still made a lot of money.

Comment

how can people say mayo out boxed shane & he only landed 12% of his punches? that was a sloppy fight period.

i dont know bout a ko bout shane will win by UD

Comment

Sugar Shane will be out by the 7th

Comment

Working...
                      X