No announcement yet.

Mosley: "Margarito is Delusional, I'm Knocking Him Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
    Doing good, thanks. I actually feel great today. My sleeping pattern was messed up completely for the last few weeks but now I'm back to normal. It's my neighbor's fault, she lives in the apartment upstairs and she is so loud it's ridiculous. She laughs all the time, and while that might sound odd, she screams with laughter at the weirdest times, like 5 AM on a Sunday morning. I can't express how irritating she is. I think she's a bit crazy, and a little bit thick, but she's harmless. Still, I often feel like strangling her.

Apart from that, all is well. Good to see you bro!
    lmao, well that's kool that you have a good pattern going. Mine is absolutley ridiculous right now, but I'm sure it'll work out soon...you too man!

Comment

• this thread is so ****ing funny

and now people say "margarito was taylor made for mosley"

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingScribe View Post
        I wonder are the same ones dismissing Mosley the same ones who dismissed Hopkins in the Pavlik fight. Mosley is going to knock Margarito OUT. I said it. And this shyt right here...

"I have being looking for the biggest fights for a long time, and this one against Mosley is one of them,” said Margarito. “As I proved with Miguel Cotto, I have never ducked anyone in my career and I'm looking forward to showing the fans again why I am the best welterweight in the world. I fear no one. This fight will be my moment to shine and I will not let it pass by.”

He omitted the fact that he has ducked rematches with EVERY fighter he has lost to.

Good post!!!

Comment

• This thread has as much ownage/lolage in it as Pacquiao-De La Hoya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
            Very funny Mosley!!!
            ohhhh yes indeed!! he was very funny!!!!

Comment

• This thread should be stickied because it has one of the most bad ass quotes in boxing history that an underdog can say.

"Margarito is delusional, I'm knocking him out".

Come on, a terribly overlooked underdog saying this sh-t...and then wins every round and brutalizes the guy? Bad ass.

Comment

• let's not forget the kudos for Tony, who made no excuses for his defeat and praised the performance and strategy of Mosley.

Margarito = special fellow

Comment

• Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                  let's not forget the kudos for Tony, who made no excuses for his defeat and praised the performance and strategy of Mosley.

Margarito = special fellow
                  Did he really? I remember him saying he felt weak and weight drained and had to move up to 154. His fans of course followed that excuse as well as other excuses like Margarito was distracted by the handwrap scandal in the locker room. Of course ignoring Mosley's divorce and own PED scandal right before the fight.

Comment

• Comment

• I predicted Margarito to win a war via decision.

Can't win 'em all.....

Comment

Working...
                      X