No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito Says - "I'll Fight Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't bother, Floyd!

We don't want to see another *****-slapping like what manny did to that last one...

Comment

• Originally posted by bbos View Post
      http://www.mahalo.com/De_La_Hoya_Pacquiao

left hand corner where it specifically states CATCH weight at 147, ok so I was wrong about the weight being 145, but never the less, my point is that delahoya and pac fought at the catch weight, which happened to be welterweight, but my point is clear, if the catch weight was negotiated at less then 147, do you think pac would still be mistaken for a welterweight? no.
      Fighting a catch weight in boxing is a not a standard weight class.

147 is.

However, he did enter the realm of the division for money, when other, more deserving welterweights were available.

I don't think Manny should fight anyone else at 147. He'd get demolished by all the prime welters.

Comment

• Originally posted by craftynoob08 View Post
        **** margarito! why dont he fight someone his own size!? why dont he give williams/clottey a rematch? NOW WHOS THE REAL *****?! DO YOU ALSO WANT TO SAY THAT PACQUIAO IS DUCKING MARGARITO?! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU SUCK MARGARITO! YOU FCKIN BUM!

When was the last time Margarito fought someone below the 147 pound division?

I'm just wondering because I keep seeing cats like you sputtering that he needs to fight someone his own size.

Is there something going on at the weigh ins that only you're aware of?

Enlighten the board, please. We'd all like to know who these undersized guys Tony keeps beating down.

Comment

• Originally posted by j View Post
          did someone call pac a chicken??? maybe some people need to put the crack pipe down
          Xcaret and ferocity.... *** them both...

Comment

• Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
            margie should call out williams, the last guy to beat him.
            He did.

Except, Paul didn't want any of Tony, so he fought Carlos Quintana, and lost.

Tony moved on to fight Cotto and Mosley.

Case closed.

Comment

• Margarito should be ashame of himself beating midget at 147.. He is too big for WW... Look at P-Will he is already making some statement that he can handle JrMW.. But this lame Margarita seems still don't mind what his doing....

Comment

• Pacman fighting Margarito makes as much sense as Pacman fighting Paul Williams.

It's a ridiculous idea and Arum should reject it.

Manny should campaign at 140 against the likes of Hatton and Timothy Bradley and collect more belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by fasthard View Post
                  xcaret and ferocity.... *** them both...
                  it's funny how this mexican went down and ****** his head on the ring. Boink!

Comment

• They should set Margarito up... and dress Williams up as Manny's Cut man... then have him jump out and give Margarito a heart attack.

"I figh Manny... but nong figh Williangs...He too scary"

Comment

• of course he would fight manny, hes like a foot taller and much more powerful, and if manny couldnt put dlh down there is no way he could hurt margs, i dont even know if pac could beat cotto let alone margs, crazy talk, just crazy. call out p will margs!!!! please!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X