Atlas On Oscar "He screws up all his big fights!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlas On Oscar "He screws up all his big fights!"

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/index

its the 1st video! what do u think of Teddys comments?

Thoughts, anyone?

Comment

Did Teddy Atlast mention the time where he pulled a gun to tyson's head in thet video?
      He lives off that, it makes him feel like hes somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
        Did Teddy Atlast mention the time where he pulled a gun to tyson's head in thet video?
        I would have done the same..

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
          But i heard his book was really good, im gonna look for it

Comment

here is the embeded video:

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              here is the embeded video:
              im a noob, thanks lol

Comment

Anyone have his book? fill me in please, i heard it was really good,

strange

Comment

I don't think Atlas is entirely fair. I think DLH has had some very close big fights that could have gone either way. In this fight however I think DLH should be ashamed of himself and give refunds to everyone who paid to see the fight. I always had a lot of respect for oscar. Even with that shady "ko" he suffered against Hopkins. But quiting on your stool against a much smaller man and then turning around and pocketing 20 mill makes me sick. **** Oscar...

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                    I don't think Atlas is entirely fair. I think DLH has had some very close big fights that could have gone either way. In this fight however I think DLH should be ashamed of himself and give refunds to everyone who paid to see the fight. I always had a lot of respect for oscar. Even with that shady "ko" he suffered against Hopkins. But quiting on your stool against a much smaller man and then turning around and pocketing 20 mill makes me sick. **** Oscar...
                    Im a fan but i agree, he got everyone so pumped and everything but we are to blame not him, we all knew he was shot, thats hy i said Paman will dominate him(and i was right)

Comment

Working...
                    X