Manny Pacquiao Punishes, Knocks Oscar De La Hoya Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xcaret View Post
    he told me..........

The best thing about this result is you eating **** and losing all your points.

Comment

• No way to prove he threw the fight but if he did, he got an ass-kicking to boot while making his money.I never took DLH serious even in these big fights cause he never makes adjustments and eventually he just gives up.

Comment

• how long ago was oscar at 147 again?... hes 35 now........ thank you.

Comment

• I dont care how old he is.He got pummeled by a mouse.Mosley would have doned a better job then what Oscar did.

Comment

how long ago was oscar at 147 again?... hes 35 now........ thank you.
            Where's your signature Philippine Boxing is Done? And the end of Pacquiao's career?

Comment

• pac-haters will be quiet for sometime, but expect them to flood threads by tomorrow that oscar is over-the-hill, like they did when pac humbled mexico's greats: morales, barrera, marquez and now the olden boy.

what the dream match for pacquiao turned out to be the nightmare match for oscar.

this should have been titled: the "NIGHTMARE MATCH".

Comment

• Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                What happened to Pacquiao clapping his gloves, did he think he might get Delaoldya mad? lol, on tv some flip-am just called pac a welterweight champion, lmao, yeah they know what there talking about, what a pitty. And some flip-am held a poster with the picture of you avatar must have been you.
                Check you track record bro.. If it is againts a Mexican you complain.

You complained on every Manny fight
                You complained when Williams beat Margarito
                You complained when Corrales beat Castillo
                You complained when Mayorga beat Vargas
                You complained when Hopkins beat Tarver
                you complained when Hatton beat Castillo
                etc
                etc
                etc..

How credible can you be...

Comment

he told me..........

Then Oscar is a conman. That Mexican Oscar is a cheater. Your idol is a cheater. A mexican cheater.

Comment

• This is for all the bias mexican fans.........like I said, BIAS MEXICAN FANS......... In Your face......... hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Zhaakal View Post
                      Yea man that's what i also thought.. Oscar just didn't seem right. In the 6 round he could have moved away from the corner where he ws geting it but he didn't, he actually moved more into the corner so that Manny could batter him.
                      WTF, you mean "Oscar just didnt seem right?"
                      Here's the answer...
                      After the fight, the trainer and his former pupil shared a moment in the ring. They embraced and De La Hoya said, "Freddie, you are right. I don't have it anymore."

Didnt you see??? DLH doesnt have anything left right after the 3rd round...
                      Dang! Are you really watching the fight or you just want to share your idiotic observation, just like all the Pacman-haters here...

Comment

Working...
                      X