Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be your first reaction IF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not shocked, I know what Manny is capable of.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
      DLH is KO'd or TKO'd by Manny Pacquiao??? Just hypothetical even if you think DLH is gonna kill Pacquiao. Will you be stunned? Uncontrolled laughter? Say that Oscar got PWNED? OWNED? Make excuses for him? What would be your reaction?

Mine will be i predicted it months ago...

SHOCK...then more SHOCK...speechless shock.....then laughter...stomach-splitting, face-cramping laughter

afterwards, i will stumble my drunk as5 online and talk the most **** i've ever talked in my life

Comment

I'd probably literally doo doo on myself.

Comment

DLH is KO'd or TKO'd by Manny Pacquiao??? Just hypothetical even if you think DLH is gonna kill Pacquiao. Will you be stunned? Uncontrolled laughter? Say that Oscar got PWNED? OWNED? Make excuses for him? What would be your reaction?

I'd drop my spliff on the floor and burn the carpet
          After picking it up and getting over the shock
          i'd need a few more spliffs to recover.....

I wouldnt be shocked at all if manny won on points
          but a KO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spinnaker View Post
            Shock!! Then denial. Then i'd be sad i've lost my money. Then... I'd be very happy for pacquiao
            LOL how much did u bet bro???

Comment

Like i said i told you guys months ago Manny's speed and onorthadox style would be too much! Ah so thoughts on the brilliance of Manny Pacquiao??? EAT UR CROW!!!

Comment

man i happily eat crow... my heart was w/ pac all the way but i didn't think he was actually gonna do it

Comment

people forget that the heart of a man cannot be easily measured. Manny's heart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Money DLH

Comment

Working...
                  X