No announcement yet.

Questions for morons picking Pacman...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
    The weight making may be a real problem for De La Hoya. Everyone is talking about Oscar being too big but if hes got no gas in the tank Pacquiou has a very good chance of winning.

People forget Leonard againt Norris, Jones against Tarver, Ali against Holmes, Bowe vs Golota 2. Losing too much weight in your 30s can ruin performances.

Of course Oscar may come out and spark him with a left hook in the first round, but I've got a feeling that the further the fight goes the greater the chances for Manny.

I'm big fans of both fighters, I'm trying to be objective here.

if i hope for anything, its that manny wont get sparked out with one shot, thankfully i doubt that happens

yeah manny has good chance as the fight goes on, especially as de la hoya isnt known for his ahh determination in the tail end of fights and his stamina was never good

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
      Do you guys also think he could beat Cotto? WIlliams? Margarito?? no? Why not, I Oscar is the same calibur as those guys if not better.. Whats stopping this crappy fight to open doors for more circus shows like these. You idiots have dranken the Jim Jones kool Aid.. Oscar isnt gonna lose to Pacman.. I understand the fight is gonna happen and we are being force fed, but we dont actually have to buy into it.

Hey maybe we can have Margarito fight Chad Dawson at a catch weight??
      Better yet lets have Bhop vs Floyd(which is actually more believable than this dream fight crap lol)

no no wait... Cotto vs Vic Darchinian!!!! yea!!! Maybe Sam Peter vs Calzage?

CLOWNS..

But kudos to the fans who feel like me
      The only ****in' moron here is you. Pac could get knocked out in round 1 and I'd still look better than you, cuz you said that Oscar is better than Cotto, Margarito, and Williams. Are you on ****in crack?!?!!? The same Oscar who didn't come close to hurting Steve Forbes?!?! You think Forbes would last more than 3 rounds
      +++ with either of those 3 young guys?

Oscar being way past his best is the precise reason why I'm picking Pacquiao, you idiot. I don't even think Pacquiao is that good, people here overrate him already, and if he wins, the nuthugging will go to extremes. However, it won't surprise me if he does win. Prime for prime, I pick Oscar to KO Pac in 1 round. Seriously. But THIS Oscar? Come on. He is a shell of his former self. Even Mayorga and Forbes managed to land on this dude. Size doesn't matter, it's only skills, and if Pac's chin holds up to Oscar's punches, I don't see how Oscar can win. Pac is faster, has better stamina, fights with more energy and is relentless. Oscar's only hope is hurting him. If he cannot do this, Pac wins easily.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
        The only ****in' moron here is you. Pac could get knocked out in round 1 and I'd still look better than you, cuz you said that Oscar is better than Cotto, Margarito, and Williams. Are you on ****in crack?!?!!? The same Oscar who didn't come close to hurting Steve Forbes?!?! You think Forbes would last more than 3 rounds

Oscar being way past his best is the precise reason why I'm picking Pacquiao, you idiot. I don't even think Pacquiao is that good, people here overrate him already, and if he wins, the nuthugging will go to extremes. However, it won't surprise me if he does win. Prime for prime, I pick Oscar to KO Pac in 1 round. Seriously. But THIS Oscar? Come on. He is a shell of his former self. Even Mayorga and Forbes managed to land on this dude. Size doesn't matter, it's only skills, and if Pac's chin holds up to Oscar's punches, I don't see how Oscar can win. Pac is faster, has better stamina, fights with more energy and is relentless. Oscar's only hope is hurting him. If he cannot do this, Pac wins easily.
        How many times has Forbes been stopped?

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post

The same Oscar who arguably beat Floyd?? Exactly.. Shut the hell up

Comment

The same Oscar who arguably beat Floyd?? Exactly.. Shut the hell up
            yesterday right?

Comment

don't think anyone here feels like you son! your the solo-squat-when-pissing ***** in these parts!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
                The weight making may be a real problem for De La Hoya. Everyone is talking about Oscar being too big but if hes got no gas in the tank Pacquiou has a very good chance of winning.

People forget Leonard againt Norris, Jones against Tarver, Ali against Holmes, Bowe vs Golota 2. Losing too much weight in your 30s can ruin performances.

Of course Oscar may come out and spark him with a left hook in the first round, but I've got a feeling that the further the fight goes the greater the chances for Manny.

I'm big fans of both fighters, I'm trying to be objective here.

Hasn't everyone been saying Oscar has been walking around at about the catch weight for nearly a month. Can weight be that much of an issue if he has been that weight for a month ?

Comment

Do you guys also think he could beat Cotto? WIlliams? Margarito?? no? Why not, I Oscar is the same calibur as those guys if not better.. Whats stopping this crappy fight to open doors for more circus shows like these. You idiots have dranken the Jim Jones kool Aid.. Oscar isnt gonna lose to Pacman.. I understand the fight is gonna happen and we are being force fed, but we dont actually have to buy into it.

Better yet lets have Bhop vs Floyd(which is actually more believable than this dream fight crap lol)

CLOWNS..

I agree with every word

Comment

CLOWNS..

That's been done by Oscar De La Hoya and Bernard Hopkins still gets praise for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                      I agree with every word

and if manny wins, im sure you'll be the first one with a 'i knew DLH was gonna lose' thread

Comment

Working...
                      X