Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest Fight I think whether the money comes for it or not.. I'm talkin LEGACY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Rizorito View Post
    it's called fooling around.

not sure if you've heard of such a concept before...
    there were 2 post yesterday that almost kill me!! keep doing ur thing!

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
      sarcasum and things of that nature are a bit hard to determine over a machine eh?
      that's true, however, i was just responding back to someone if you read a couple of posts up..

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
        sarcasum and things of that nature are a bit hard to determine over a machine eh?
        co-sign....

thats why i take almost everything like sarcasm.....

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
          im with you.. that hes being avoided... and looking pretty impressive to me !!.. and hes gonna get better...

none of the top dogs want any part of him right now.. because he just represent HIGH RISK LOW REWARD!...

thats why he have to keep blowing away opponents like he have been doing in his past 2 fights.. with that being said.. i wouldn mind a third fight with quintana... just to prove that the first rd kO.. wasnt a lucky punch or any ****... i still think williams have more tools... than quintana .. so he might ko him again.

now that he have a belt @ 154... he should keep rolling over ppl.... none of the champs there are SOLID ONES.. and i fact i can see him beating all of them.. but he will gonna have a hard time with santos....

another lefty... with some sort of power..
          i would love to see that fight!

and i think u are with me here.... both fighters are HIGH RISK LOW REWARD FOR ANYONE! a win over danny.... will be a more significant right now... or serg dweriweras whatever his last name is

ps... what about u kid??? when is your next fight.. i read that it was going to be televised.. let me know!!

YA KNOW WHAT... I DIDNT EVEN REMEMBER THE HIGH RISK LOW REWARD CONCEPT THAT EVERYONE THINKS ABOUT... YEA THAT DEFINIELY WEIGHS ON THEIR MINDS TOO. ... THATS WHY I NAMED IT ABOUT THE LEGACY TOO.

yea it will be televised.. though I think I'm moving to 175 now... instead of 165. I'm 178 when i train and eat whatever i want but im still in good shape and train hard and my weight is always 171-177...

so it won't be a problem at 178 because im naturally with no dieting at that weight./.. 165 i always feel tired and the guys are usually faster than me.
          Last edited by DA1CATAS; 12-04-2008, 02:08 PM.

Comment

alright cat!! good luck!! but when is the fight???? who are u fighting?

how long have u been involve with boxing??

Comment

I think this fight would be interesting because of Williams punch output. May isn't known to throw many punches and Paul could win this like Calz did against Bhop. I would still pick Floyd by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post

YA KNOW WHAT... I DIDNT EVEN REMEMBER THE HIGH RISK LOW REWARD CONCEPT THAT EVERYONE THINKS ABOUT... YEA THAT DEFINIELY WEIGHS ON THEIR MINDS TOO. ... THATS WHY I NAMED IT ABOUT THE LEGACY TOO.
                Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post

true... and you are right... in your thread.. absolutly....

but remember.. when i first reply 2 you.. it wasnt about the thread topic... it was a different subject..

"the whole welterweight div. doesnt want any part of him" reguarding paul williams not fiding any big name opponent...

just to be clear!

Comment

Working...
                X