Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i must admitt the more i watch 24-7 the more i think pacman is gonna kick oscars ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats the classic hbo manipulation....i will say that oscar looked terrible sparring that dude who was imitating pacquiao....

Comment

Only way I see Manny beating DLH is by breaking him down to the body. It's going to be a big surprise if he wins...

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        Exactly. The production on these series are top notch and will sway you to however they want you to think.

I must admit that after the 24/7 on mayweather / hatton i thought that hatton had a great chance at winning.
        Yup, and I had to talk you down from cloud 9.

That being said, I think Pac is a live dog and I expect him to put up a great fight. I don't know if he'll win a decision against DLH in Vegas, but I'm rooting for him and I'd actually put money on him before I laid it on DLH.

I don't think Oscar is as young or mobile as he used to be and his fight with Forbes was much tougher than it should've been for him. If Forbes was able to hit him that much then Pac should have a field day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
          Only way I see Manny beating DLH is by breaking him down to the body. It's going to be a big surprise if he wins...
          anyone notice the black eye dlh had in the first episode? they really trying to make it seem like pac has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
            thats the classic hbo manipulation....i will say that oscar looked terrible sparring that dude who was imitating pacquiao....
            Oscar looks TERRIBLE, I mean HORRIBLE... I think it will show up on fight night too. He said his timing down but they showed quite a bit of footage and none of it looked good. He looked like he did in the Quartey fight, but now he's much slower....

I think Manny will win a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
              Don't forget both of those guys have solid chins as well, whereas Pacquiao has been rocked by 126 lbr's.. There is no way Pacquiao wins this fight. He is a brawler and is too little to go toe to toe with Oscar. All my points Oscar wins this, any takers?
              how bout my 10k to your 18K?

Comment

how up do you think Oscar was for Mayweather, about as much as possible fitness wise and he wasnt trying to cut to 147. If Manny can take the fight into the middle rounds he has a good chance at beating Oscar up badly and taking a decision.

Comment

if pacquiao wins then the fight is fixed. nothing else. what? do u think pacquiao can last a round with motherfucking mayorga? no way. and we all know how mayorga got knock the fuuck out silly by gayboy

Comment

That's the whole point of the show, it made people believe that Jones would beat Calzaghe.

Comment

Pacquiao by decision. That's how I'm calling it. Oscar wins early rounds. Takes another 1 or 2 middle and late. Manny wins on handspeed and mobility.

Comment

Working...
                      X