Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i must admitt the more i watch 24-7 the more i think pacman is gonna kick oscars ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also, i cannot understand why the hell when Oscar hits the double end bag, he always looks sloppy as hell...he looks like he has poor timing and always kinda misses when he tries his right hand. A veteran champion like him should look spectacular on that thing. Is he acting to THAT level?

Comment

I'm very impressed with the Pacman's quickness. ODLH won't keep up with him. JAT

Last edited by Lady Fan; 12-02-2008, 03:19 PM.

Comment

The more I watch it the more I want Pac to kick DLH's ass, but I refuse to let myself believe it'll happen. Some **** is too good to be true.

Comment

I always said the same thing -- Pac will kick the **** out of Oscar. He'll be like a furious whirlwind.

I know I could be wrong, but lil Manny is serious about this, and I have faith he can pull it off. Gotta give respect to the guy for having the balls to step up.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by ThePen2 View Post
            That. I've been tempted to believe Pacman could win this fight, but there's no logical reason why he should. He's young and very active and has taken on top level competition consistently, but he's much too short against another world class fighter who, though inactive, still shows he can be competitive with many. I mean, when you think about it, he fought bigger guys than him and he's done fairly well (Sturm, Hopkins).

He gave Mayweather, Jr. the closest fight of his career, Mayweather escaping a draw by a SINGLE point, because one of the judges gave Mayweather the last round. Mayweather was very defensive throughout the fight and picking off his clean shots and still he had a close fight. Mayweather got tagged with a hard straight right at the end of the 11th and kept his composure (as always).

Pacquiao is not a boxer, he's quick and agile but he doesn't have the same defense and counterpunching finesse of Mayweather. Has anyone also noticed that Pacquiao when he gets tagged he starts to brawl? He gets hit with something, and he wants to come back with his own medicine. He can't do that here. He may hit harder, but...c'mon. Is he gonna' carry that power successfully up to 147. If he does, keep in mind that De la Hoya will re-hydrate up to 155-160...but as always, he'll never weigh himself on the unofficial HBO weight scale.

De la Hoya on paper should win this fight. If he doesn't, it's either because:

a-) He decides to carry Pacquiao into the later rounds, and I dunno...Pacquiao moves in and starts beating up a winded DLH

b-) Knowing that his boxing days are close to over, he gives and takes with Pacman just enough to give the crowd a decent fight, while still making sure that he doesn't get knocked out. The end result is a Pacquiao decision, and a passing of the torch. Setting up bigger fights for the younger, hungrier Pacquiao with Hatton or Mayweather, Jr.

c-) De la Hoya gets knocked out with accumulative body shots...the boxingscene server goes down, Pacquiao fans saying "I told you so!", Oscar fans saying "WTF?!", dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

Having said all that, I still hope Pacquiao kicks Oscar's ass (I bet Pacquiao JUST incase). But I realistically can't see it happening. Dundee, Beristain, Hopkins in De la Hoya's training camp, it's all made to look as if Oscar is the underdog and he has a chance of losing. Hopkins said: "Many people are counting Oscar out..."

Nobody is counting Oscar out, Pacquiao is the one being counted out! If any result will shock the media, it's if PACQUIAO beats DE LA HOYA, not the other way around.

Dundee, same thing: "Height has nothing to do with it, reach has nothing to do with it...Oscar's been fighting tough guys his whole life."

I agree, Angelo. But the height and reach are indeed advantages for Oscar, you can't deny that's gonna' help him and be one of the defining characteristics of the fight (if he uses his jab).

24/7 is entertaining and all, but don't let the editing fool you. They combine clips, and put this music, and you're like, "Wow, poor Oscar. He's gonna' get thrown to the dogs."

NO!

We all know that pacquiao is a WWE WRESTLER.....

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
              Pacquiao isnt Floyd or Forbes who are masters in defense. It just so happens that Pacquiao has a good chin but that wont be enought against a much bigger, skillfull and De la Hoya. People were wondering if Oscar had lost his power because he didnt knockdown Floyd or Forbes but thats just because those 2 guys had excellent defense. Pacquiao has average defense and that De la hoya left hook will land.
              Don't forget both of those guys have solid chins as well, whereas Pacquiao has been rocked by 126 lbr's.. There is no way Pacquiao wins this fight. He is a brawler and is too little to go toe to toe with Oscar. All my points Oscar wins this, any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
                Pacquiao isnt Floyd or Forbes who are masters in defense. It just so happens that Pacquiao has a good chin but that wont be enought against a much bigger, skillfull and De la Hoya. People were wondering if Oscar had lost his power because he didnt knockdown Floyd or Forbes but thats just because those 2 guys had excellent defense. Pacquiao has average defense and that De la hoya left hook will land.
                Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
                I always said the same thing -- Pac will kick the **** out of Oscar. He'll be like a furious whirlwind.

I know I could be wrong, but lil Manny is serious about this, and I have faith he can pull it off. Gotta give respect to the guy for having the balls to step up.
                I got 17K on Oscar, what up?

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
                  I got 17K on Oscar, what up?
                  OK, I'll risk 17k on Manny. Sig it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                    not counting oscar out...but the more i watch it..oscar looks terrible in sparring..and pacman is looking like a beast(but they could be showing those clips just to sell the fight)what do ya'll think
                    24/7 does that you, it can be very deceiving. I fell for that trap for the Mayweather/Hatton fight.

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
                      OK, I'll risk 17k on Manny. Sig it.
                      My man, now i have a reason to watch the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X