No announcement yet.

I've just been voted into the Boxing Writers Association of America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
    Hehe, does changing my name and putting my pic back in the avatar help?
    Ah, not really, but **** I just joined a week ago. You kinda look like that little dude from the first season of Contender who knocked Canfredo out of the competition but I don't think he was Asian. Either way, nice job on the writers association, man.

Comment

You'll be a beast once you reach that 10,000th hour of journalism.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
        none of those guys have anything on you man.
        Those guys are all great writers with tons more experience than I have. I can honestly say that writing alongside writers for all these years has pushed me to be better, since I can't have a subpar article running alongside something from Greisman or Donovan.

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
          Ah, not really, but **** I just joined a week ago. You kinda look like that little dude from the first season of Contender who knocked Canfredo out of the competition but I don't think he was Asian. Either way, nice job on the writers association, man.
          Oh, I dunno why I thought you'd been here longer. My name is Ryan ******** and I hope you enjoy posting here. Welcome.

Comment

Cong**** man! Happy for u.

Comment

. All I can do is keep moving and improve my craft steadily.
              ** No kiddin kid, you've arrived.

Man, sure wished I'd saved those personal messages you used to leave me with your bad reps when I first joined. Man, that stuff was as juicy as Boozo's and it might've been a valuable collector's item down the road.

Well, who knew the scruffy little kid who had to be told about Joe Jeannette who lived in his neighborhood back in the day, who knew that kid was gonna grow up and be a big shot expert?

Well cong**** kid, just don't forget where you came from when you're writing about some prospect with dreams in his eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonRingRules View Post
                ** No kiddin kid, you've arrived.

Man, sure wished I'd saved those personal messages you used to leave me with your bad reps when I first joined. Man, that stuff was as juicy as Boozo's and it might've been a valuable collector's item down the road.

Well, who knew the scruffy little kid who had to be told about Joe Jeannette who lived in his neighborhood back in the day, who knew that kid was gonna grow up and be a big shot expert?

Well cong**** kid, just don't forget where you came from when you're writing about some prospect with dreams in his eyes.
                Thanks a lot buddy. The flame wars used to be a lot of fun, too bad I can't do them anymore

Comment

Thanks a lot buddy. The flame wars used to be a lot of fun, too bad I can't do them anymore
                  do whatever you can to bring in the attention of boxers, writers and others about why margarito vs williams II is not happening and why fighters are avoiding him, this topic needs attention of everyone to see how pwill is gettin left out

Comment

Cong**** to you bro!!!

Comment

Oh, I dunno why I thought you'd been here longer. My name is Ryan ******** and I hope you enjoy posting here. Welcome.
                      Thanks for the welcome, it's my first.

Where can I see some of your work??

Comment

Working...
                      X