No announcement yet.

I've just been voted into the Boxing Writers Association of America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Von View Post
    Horus is the sorriest sack of **** i've ever met in my e-life.

I've never met one man (i say man more like kid) that tries so hard to sound intelligent but 100% of the time, sounds like a complete bell-end.

"use logic as a shield to your haters"

Christ that's a good one, must of took some thinking up.

It makes you sound like a truely educated person.

The colours and fonts normally highlight your intelligence, but such a smart piece of writing like the above "work" didn't need it.

Your wordplay is ****, you're transparent, you add no subtance to your arguements and most of all you lack any basic concept of grammar which makes a mockey of all your entire posts.
    If I am suck a sorry sack of ****.
    Why are copying my swag.

Khanalition?
    Color fonts?
    using the phrase wordplay?
    etc.

You sound like a fan..More like a customer since you are buying into all my swag.

Keep Hating. God Knows the world needs more haters.

-EASY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
      Cool.

Look forward to reading your articles. Which fights, divisions or subjects are you going to handle?
      Well????

Comment

Good ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
          Well????
          Oh, you can see my work at www.boxingscene.com/ryan********

I haven't updated it since the Summer but a lot of my work is there, as well as some of my magazine pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by a la verga View Post
            you should be thankful to get such great advice from a well known writer like horus himself! Print the posts FRAME IT!!!!! Add pretty colors and make sure you make the words you want to be noticed 3 sizes bigger so people don't miss it.

Like This
            its ppl like you that help destroy the sport so many of us love. margie is not bigger than boxing! nor is your love for him. a man took the time to celebrate a career accomplishment and all you could spew was your disdain for the publics desire for a PW/Margie rematch. then an obviously credible boxing scribe identified the majority of the boxing publics opinion and you attempt to dismiss it with typical fanboy logic. thats pathetic and you as consistent as always FAIL!

Congrats to the new inductee!

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
              If I am suck a sorry sack of ****.
              Why are copying my swag.

Khanalition?
              Color fonts?
              using the phrase wordplay?
              etc.

You sound like a fan..More like a customer since you are buying into all my swag.

Keep Hating. God Knows the world needs more haters.

-EASY!!!
              I fear no one but Allah.

Wordplay isn't a phrase.

Congratulations Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Topic View Post
                What an honor it is to be among other BoxingScene writers such as Rick Reeno, Cliff Rold, Shawn Krest, Dave Greisman and more. I can't express how great a moment this is. All I can do is keep moving and improve my craft steadily.

Thank you BoxingScene for all of the support over these years!
                Congrats man!!

I have no idea who you are, but 22k posts and 2mil points don't lie. Stir the pot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
                  Congrats man!!

I have no idea who you are, but 22k posts and 2mil points don't lie. Stir the pot!!
                  Hehe, does changing my name and putting my pic back in the avatar help?

Comment

you are an excellent writer

hopefully they have standards though and a certain writer from this site is not a member

some probably know who i mean

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                      What an honor it is to be among other BoxingScene writers such as Rick Reeno, Cliff Rold, Shawn Krest, Dave Greisman and more. I can't express how great a moment this is. All I can do is keep moving and improve my craft steadily.

Thank you BoxingScene for all of the support over these years!
                      none of those guys have anything on you man.

Comment

Working...
                      X