No announcement yet.

Roy Jones VS Clinton Woods From '02

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
    I actually think that fight shows that Roy was starting to come back to the field a little. He certainly got hit quite a bit in that fight.
    Good observation. That fight, if anything, showed how Jones was slipping. Much more flat footed in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I guess he's nothing like Jones then too.

Boy that was creative Simple Dirk. The smiley was a nice effect. You forgot to add "LOL" and a stupid emoticon though.

Never go full ****** Dirk.

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
        Too bad Joe dodged him. Pathetic.

lol

You are an idiot.

He dodged woods to fight Kessler...........

YOU THE MAn.

TOTAL DICK.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Good observation. That fight, if anything, showed how Jones was slipping. Much more flat footed in this fight.
          Yup, I've said that a bunch of times before but people thought i was nuts. At the time it happened (before most of the Joe trolls watched boxing) a lot of people said Roy was slipping.

That's why I answered the "when was Roy's prime" the way I did. It was before the woods fight, and if you watch this fight and the fights before it you can clearly see slippage. Well okay, not true, you have to know boxing and know what to look for.

Comment

Boy that was creative Simple Dirk. The smiley was a nice effect. You forgot to add "LOL" and a stupid emoticon though.

Never go full ****** Dirk.
            I was responding to your post........which had the same smiley in it.

Good going.

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
              lol

You are an idiot.

He dodged woods to fight Kessler...........

YOU THE MAn.

TOTAL DICK.
              Woods was quoted as saying Joe ducked him and dodged him. Thanks for worrying about if I am the man or not, but honestly I could give a **** about internet status. I'll leave that to fanboys like you.

Also, Kessler has never beaten a good/great opponent.

So how is Kessler proven to be better than Woods? (Note to stupid fanboys like Testdead that think Wlad would be KOed by Joe): I'm talking about in action not potential, so I know Kessler might be or looks like he is better than Woods, my comment is pointing to the fact that he hasn't proven it yet.

Comment

Yup, I've said that a bunch of times before but people thought i was nuts. At the time it happened (before most of the Joe trolls watched boxing) a lot of people said Roy was slipping.

That's why I answered the "when was Roy's prime" the way I did. It was before the woods fight, and if you watch this fight and the fights before it you can clearly see slippage. Well okay, not true, you have to know boxing and know what to look for.
                Wow........go you! For someone who doesnt care about his "online persona", you sure pat yourself on the back an awful lot.

Comment

I was responding to your post........which had the same smiley in it.

Good going.
                  I just don't know why you would use my post when you have an array of worthless lols and stupid "funny *******" comebacks at your disposal.

Joe = ducker.

Woods = fights everyone.

Sorry it hurts.

Comment

Wow........go you! For someone who doesnt care about his "online persona", you sure pat yourself on the back an awful lot.
                    you sure keep track of what i do for someone who claims he isn't following me around.

Not a pat on the back, just a simple fact. Sorry it eats you up.

Comment

I just don't know why you would use my post when you have an array of worthless lols and stupid "funny *******" comebacks at your disposal.

Joe = ducker.

Woods = fights everyone.

Sorry it hurts.
                      Lies dont hurt me Im afraid.

I fail to get worked up like you.

Sorry it hurts.

Comment

Working...
                      X