• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delaboxeo
    Oscar de la Hoya

Tito

and obviously, Ali.

I even want to say Tyson, primarily because he's just crazy.

Why Tito? I'm not disagreeing I just don't know anything about his out of ring comments.

Comment

B-Hop

Originally posted by FistFest
      I know boxing is a physical sport but for this topic, please think of a fighter who's good at messing with his opponents head. It could be before a fight or during the actual fight. Hopkins is good at getting in your head when he frustrates you and adapts to whatever style you show him in the ring. Toney and Mayorga are good at smack talking intimidation before a fight. Just a sample.
      B-Hop
      hands down

But Ali the best of all time
      " i dont only knock'em down i call the round"

Comment

There's just something about Tito -- his demenour in the ring is enough to confuse anyone, I think. He's at times very deliberate and subtle, but other times, he comes out w/ some stuff that has you thinking "wow, i didn't see that one coming"

I think he's highly underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by rightuppercut
          B-Hop
          hands down

But Ali the best of all time
          " i dont only knock'em down i call the round"

I heard the one liner that Bernard came up with or used when he was asked what happens if DLH gets the decision? "How you gonna wake a dead man up and give him the decision."
          Priceless.

Comment

Priceless

Originally posted by boxernyc
            I heard the one liner that Bernard came up with or used when he was asked what happens if DLH gets the decision? "How you gonna wake a dead man up and give him the decision."
            Priceless.

Priceless indeed
            but i take my hat off to DLH
            he fought like a man
            i never liked him until he got beated by B-Hop
            he finally fought like a real mexican

Comment

PRINCE NASSEM HAMMED

he was just so confident/cocky people were fearful as he acted like a god with the fliping around and all that people just thought he was from another planet i mean they must have been thinking how can a guy box without getting knocked out when his hands are by his knees
              THEN HE MET BARRERA

Comment

Vk is cold as ice as were Lewis.

Comment

Then he meet barrera

Originally posted by hitman7hearns7
                  PRINCE NASSEM HAMMED

he was just so confident/cocky people were fearful as he acted like a god with the fliping around and all that people just thought he was from another planet i mean they must have been thinking how can a guy box without getting knocked out when his hands are by his knees
                  THEN HE MET BARRERA
                  I remember when barrera
                  had him cornered and keept telling
                  asking him
                  "who is your daddy"

Comment

James Toney should never make a top 10 list, everytime he does its a disgrace to boxing. The guy is a chump, he is a fraud.

Comment

B-hop, Tszyu, Tarver, Toney, and I think Vitaly. The way last couple of his opponents looked scared ****less gives you an idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X