Impersonate a NSB poster right here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
    British Boxing is a joke.

Joke Calzaghe will be exposed as soon as he fights in America. He is protected Euro trash. All British boxers are jokes. America is the mecca of boxing and anything achieved elsewhere is an irrelevance. Look what happened to ****man Fatton against Mayweather he got knocked out. Bum.
    diego fuego...

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Clottey View Post
      OMG give away

Horus?
      The red and black font is a dead give away!

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
        British Boxing is a joke.

Joke Calzaghe will be exposed as soon as he fights in America. He is protected Euro trash. All British boxers are jokes. America is the mecca of boxing and anything achieved elsewhere is an irrelevance. Look what happened to ****man Fatton against Mayweather he got knocked out. Bum.
        $1N. I loved him! He was completely demented. I had a look through his post history one dry Tuesday night, just to see if had ever made normal posts. Nope!

It was like he was born $1N.

RIP $1N. p4p #1. We'll never forget.

Comment

1 million points giveaway to the poster who predicts....................

Comment

Thread title: "Obscure European boxer vs Other obscure European boxer for WBA SMW title"...

C'mon guys, this is not hard...

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
              "Joe has got the tools to fight at heavweight, as in, he's awesome and got blazing handspeed and a tough chin. He could take Wlad right hand, as in, his chin is granite. It would only probably be flash knockdown if Wlad did catch him. In fact, Joe has never been down, as flash knockdowns don't really count, do they? As in, they're just caught unaware.

His girlfriend is stunning, and a really nice person too. And his kids are lovely. As in, he's got a great family. Hence, another reason I like him.

I don't agree that Enzo is a massive ****. As in, he's like the cool drunk uncle everyone has. As in, he's tops."

There are so many little nuances in this post that you guys will never get, even if you guess the poster
              Hmmmm.. I can't quite remember the name, but is it Wales08, or something like that?

Comment

"Calzaghe unleashed his spasticated windmill flurry and the judges were fooled once again!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  Magicjordan?

Comment

i need a million points.

finish your sentence.

Comment

magicjordan.

What do i win?

Comment

Working...
                      X