No announcement yet.

Impersonate a NSB poster right here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    ".....and tonight, before I make love to you, I am going to take you through a collection of my favourite moments in boxing history, starting with Tunney vs Gibbons. Do not be put off by the lack of colour, my dear. It is vintage.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gH0gDU...ture=rec-HM-r2

Maybe later we can watch Dempsey vs Willard?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VawHgrLvbD4

And then we can ****, I guess."

(Btw, this only works if you imagine the videos embedded- I don't know how to do it )
    Definitely Manchine...

The absolute king of youtube videos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Clottey View Post
      hmmm, Viva Mexico? He seemed to be obsessed with the words "true welter weight power".
      Bingo

You get a GREAT prize...check

Comment

• Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
        Take a look at this picture of the carpet burn on my leg, it's from ***.

That's right, I have a girlfriend, ***, and I do it on the floor.

I MUST be cool.
        Keyser soze

Comment

• "Vic Darchinian and Arthur Abraham will be no. 1 and 2 pound for pound next year and Arthur is not german but Armenian geddit????"

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            HI,

Kessler is fighting on ZDF tonight against INSERT UNKNOWN GERMAN HERE.

Even though I am Mogens Palle and don't admit it, I will post intimate Kessler details pretending I get them from true Danish sources.

TheManchine?

Comment

• Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
              Lol, okay... you are right, I do remember that.

Here's a super vintage one:

"Of course Pacquiao should have won the first Morales fight, he was robbed! Just look at the rest of Morales's career and tell me who really won that fight!"
              Everyone fails...

Please tell me someone remembers JoePal with the burning hatred that I have for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                Take a look at this picture of the carpet burn on my leg, it's from ***.

That's right, I have a girlfriend, ***, and I do it on the floor.

I MUST be cool.
                I'm stumped, Kris. Who is it? Sounds like a right ****

Comment

• Cotto vs margarito was 40% empty

Comment

• Vanes is top 5 best 154 pounders in the history of the sport. Vanes will be #1 p4p in just over a month. I have about 10,000 posts and all are about Vanes. Vanes Vanes Vanes Vanes Vanes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                      here's one..

"You should all be ashamed of yourselves.. the only reason you are happy Khan got knocked out is.. because you are all bunch of ****** hating racists.. stop denying it.. I know what lurks inside you"

Comment

Working...
                      X