Cory Spinks vs. Deandre Latimore For Vacant IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Then you know nothing about boxing.
    just like you look up to Ruiz and corey as your all time favorite fighters............

Comment

Lattimore beat Powell for the #1 ranking didnt he?

The corrupt IBF is the one looking dumb for letting Spinks even smell a title shot again.[/QUOTE]

Latimore did beat Powell but not for the #1 rating.
      That was a without ranking ESPN fight, what
      powell took just to be on tv, trying to get more interest in him.

before that fight latimore wasnt even ranked at ibf

Anyway i hope Spinks win the fight

Spinks is 100X more deserving for the title than "One hit wonder" Latimore

Comment

Originally posted by sportsplato View Post
        At least Spinks is willing to fight anyone. I bet he would fight Pwill if he wins. 154 could heat up if the players start fighting each other. Pwill, Vernon, Spinks, Verno, Kirkland, Martinez, Driznd#$k, Julio and Santos. I see some good matchups in this group if they have the balls.
        Thats exactly how i feel. I respect Cory Spinks for never backing down from a challenge and findng ways to win.
        Had Spinks had his old trainer i can almost guarantee he would have beat Verno. He looked Pudgy and slow against Verno, i hope he puts in the needed work and finds his old form.

Comment

Spinx

Spinx should win easy if he sticks to the cunningham game plan and box beautifully to a decision. than spinx vs forest should be good.

Comment

Nah, because you rank Spinks as one of the worst boxers of recent times doesn't mean you don't know boxing, only that you have an opinion. While I disagree with you on his ranking, I do hope he get the **** beat out of him... first by Latimore, then in the street by thugs.

Comment

Spinks would be better suited for the game "tag" than he is for boxing. The dude does nothing but throw out limp wrist jabs, then runs. Its actually very painfull to sit through a 12round Spinks fight. I'd prefer to have a root canal performed on me, rather than watching a Spinks fight!

Comment

James Kirkland just isn't ready.
                Alfredo Angulo, as good as he is, is just to green.

Both of these fighters will be champions when their time comes. Right now is not their time. There is a fine line between rushing a fighter and over protecting. This would be rushing. Let nature run it's course.

Comment

i like spinks. he will fight anyone. he argubaly beat jermain and imo won his last fight with verno.

he doesnt hit hard but he can box. really skilled and its nice to watc him display his skills.

id love to see him and forrest go at it.

Comment

Originally posted by X89 View Post
                    i like spinks. he will fight anyone. he argubaly beat jermain and imo won his last fight with verno.

he doesnt hit hard but he can box. really skilled and its nice to watc him display his skills.

id love to see him and forrest go at it.
                    You Masochist!

Comment

I'll be the first to admit i'm a Spinks fan.

Arguably the most boring 'fighter' out there, he wins fights by Boxing. The name of the sport. Hit and don't get hit is his gameplan.

Getting hit isn't fun, so if you can avoid it, then use the skills.

War Spinks!

Comment

Working...
                      X