Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT is the Common perception of what BLACKS expect from their fighters?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afro aziatics> anything from mexico

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
      After some consideration, I take everything back I said

descubriste america cabron!!!

we are use to it!!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=199179

Last edited by mellow_mood; 11-24-2008, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• I love how quick this turned into a "My race is better then your race" thread. Faster then usual...

Comment

• I see the usual people with the usual comments in a thread filled with piles and piles of absolute bull****, and by the time i skipped ahead to 14, im reading about darfur, sudan and conflicts in africa, and several injections of race superiority arguments multiplied by mountains of ignorance that isnt even worth 10 seconds of thought, call, or response, carry on.

Comment

Who said we claim Ricans, african ricans yes. Argentinas are Hispanics and so are Mexicans same people. I don't claim Africa since we have not been there for 400 years. Mexican - Americans were pretty much born in Mexico
            We're not the same people you idiot. Argentinians were never Aztecs or Mayans or Olemcs.

Comment

I usually write stuff that I regret in the heat of the argument. I will also try not to get into race threads anymore
              thats what I was tellin' myself a few weeks ago.....

Comment

• They just expect that their fighters never, NEVER let a white man defeat them. And ever better, that they KO every white fighter they face!

That's all. If they lose to another black man, like Ali lost to Frazier, they are forgiven.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                  They just expect that their fighters never, NEVER let a white man defeat them. And ever better, that they KO every white fighter they face!

That's all. If they lose to another black man, like Ali lost to Frazier, they are forgiven.
                  At a one point in time in this country, this answer would be right...
                  now though....It doesnt matter

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                    They just expect that their fighters never, NEVER let a white man defeat them. And ever better, that they KO every white fighter they face!

our older generation had many good reasons for thinkin' that way........the 60's and 70's was the Black Panther, Black Power era.........you must've read or seen old clips of the way the blacks were mistreated and deprived of equal rights as the whites....at that time in history, it was ok for us to think like that!

Comment

• Mexicans are great at one thing: getting punched in the face.

Comment

Working...
                      X