No announcement yet.

David Haye Proclaims - "I'm Going After Vitali Klitschko"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    thats why Vitali won't let it go down like that (Haye vs Wlad) ......anybody who calls Wlad out will get Vitali.....ask Sam Peter....the name Klitchsko will NEVER leave his tongue again
    lol

I agree...And i think Vitali beats that boy silly...

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
      At least Haye wants to fight the toughest guys.

Shame Vitali will spark him out though
      ....Real Talk!

Comment

Hulk is refreshed by someone actually wanting the hardest fights.
        All other ******* cherry picking left, right and centre.
        Of course Haye will get smashed up by Vitali. That's what makes his balls bigger than ALL of your favourite fighters put together.

Cotto, Pac, Margherito, Darchinyan, HAYE!!!!!!

Haye is an ******* but he chases the tough fights. Hulk loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppapump View Post
          david Haye’s Manager Adam Booth Has Accused The Klitschkos Of Backtracking Following The British Boxers Outstanding Performance Against Monte Barrett. [details]
          i Think David Needs To Fight A Legit Heavy Weight Before Moving Against Klitchco. Barrett Is Not Exactly In His Prime And Not The Best When He Was. Rodhook.

Comment

I don't like haye's choice of vitali at all he could take a good drubbing in this fight, and why is that vitali seems to step in when anyone is challenging his brother vlad acts like the scared kid on the playground who runs to get his big brother when someone is bullying him, let vlad be a man and defend his own honor, haye needs fight vlad first if he gets by vlad then go for vitali but if he fights vitali first he may never get to vlad.

I think that's what the klitscho plan is, I think haye has a chance against vlad if he can get past the jab, but I don't think he stands a chance with vitali unless he can out box him for 12 and I don't see that happening, but because vlad is chinny the possibility of a ko for haye is there, but no way he ko's vitali in my opinion, and if he can't get past vlads jab he will get busted up in route to an early ko.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hulk View Post
              Hulk is refreshed by someone actually wanting the hardest fights.
              All other ******* cherry picking left, right and centre.
              Of course Haye will get smashed up by Vitali. That's what makes his balls bigger than ALL of your favourite fighters put together.

Cotto, Pac, Margherito, Darchinyan, HAYE!!!!!!

Haye is an ******* but he chases the tough fights. Hulk loves it.
              he has to because he has no belt in heavyweight yet, lets si how hulk loves it if he actually manages to win, im pretty shure he will become a ***** with a belt

and by the way margarito should be out of that list by not wanting to fight williams or shane.

Comment

styles makes fights

Originally posted by beerneer View Post
                First post and already hating. You're gonna have a hard time here talking that kind of crap. First of all how exactly is it a problem for Vitali that Haye's so powerful if he has taken that kind of punishment already? How is it you can measure how powerful these fighters are compared to eachother? I thought styles made fights, so would it even matter how powerful these fighters are?

If you're quoting me read my post. I actually think Haye will have trouble knocking Vitali out and he might not be prepared to go the full 12. Lastly I'd like to know how you got the idea Barrett was out of shape and smaller. Barrett weighed more than Haye on fight night and looked in very good shape. If you're going to misinterpet that: It wasn't a "prime" Barrett he fought, it was however a hungry fighter in good shape. Like I've stated earlier Haye needs a higher profile opponent or two before he faces the Klitschkos.
                He (Barrett) looked old and flabby and maybe that is as solid as he get but if so those looping amature punches dont help. What was his connect % 2 percent. And Ill last just fine sitting here on my recliner after work typing a few lines. Ever heard of different user names their skippy. And barrett was hungry enough to eat the floor. Oh yea and do you actually think this is my first post. Been in the sand box for a while and forgot my username and p words. Man this is hard living here on my freaking sofa. Didnt say haye is more powerful or not but go knocked the f... out by a cruiser and it aint that hard to figure out man. That is how I know and I know he wont last one jab against a puncher like Vitali much less a right hand.

Comment

Every time I read these posts, I feel like people are actually saying that Vitali is better of the two brothers. Does that make Vitali the best HW in the world today?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2005 View Post
                    Every time I read these posts, I feel like people are actually saying that Vitali is better of the two brothers. Does that make Vitali the best HW in the world today?
                    I like Wladimir, he is one of my favourite heavies right now, but he just ain't on Vitali's level IMO. VK is def the best HW in the world today.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
                      I like Wladimir, he is one of my favourite heavies right now, but he just ain't on Vitali's level IMO. VK is def the best HW in the world today.
                      I agree with EVERYTHING he said

Comment

Working...
                      X