No announcement yet.

Ali vs Marciano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boogie Nights View Post
    i hope that he doesnt think so. and i wasnt implying it, thanks for clearing that up.

i was leaning more towards some fans underestimating certain things, i tend to do that too on some levels. But i enjoyed the discussion as well.
    All fans are guilty of underestimating or just having a different outlook on certain things! It's been an informative, educated discussion!

I've not seeen a lot of Marciano fights (just a couple) so I needed to seek the answer from the wealth of boxing knowledge we have here on boxingscene!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
      All fans are guilty of underestimating or just having a different outlook on certain things! It's been an informative, educated discussion!

I've not seeen a lot of Marciano fights (just a couple) so I needed to seek the answer from the wealth of boxing knowledge we have here on boxingscene!!
      that's how we all are, we learn something new everyday about our favourite sport.

Comment

that's how we all are, we learn something new everyday about our favourite sport.
        That's why I love it here!! I got banned once .... That was a scary couple of days!!

Comment

That's why I love it here!! I got banned once .... That was a scary couple of days!!
          so was i, what was the cause?

Comment

Ali would box circles around Marciano for 15 rounds. A cut stoppage is possible. Ali could take serious amounts of punishment, so Marciano's bruising style wouldnt be a problem.

Comment

so was i, what was the cause?
              In the infamous Jin Mosley thread I started writing stuff to her because I didn't think it was really her, I thought it was an ALT so I had a little fun with it! I missed Big Poppa's warning earlier in the thread because I was watching a Gamboa stream. I came back and found myself banned! I wrote very apologetic emails and was given another chance!

What were you banned for?

Comment

In the infamous Jin Mosley thread I started writing stuff to her because I didn't think it was really her, I thought it was an ALT so I had a little fun with it! I missed Big Poppa's warning earlier in the thread because I was watching a Gamboa stream. I came back and found myself banned! I wrote very apologetic emails and was given another chance!

What were you banned for?
                flaming of another member. i think it's the cause of most people getting banned from here. but once i came back, i moved on and decided it wasnt worth it. im here for boxing anyway. it's good they let you back man, you're a good poster.

Comment

flaming of another member. i think it's the cause of most people getting banned from here. but once i came back, i moved on and decided it wasnt worth it. im here for boxing anyway. it's good they let you back man, you're a good poster.
                  Thanks mate, So are you. Boxingscene is the land of forgiveness!

Comment

wsnt marciano 5 feet 10 and 185-188 pounds? that would be as if a small cruiserweights from this day n age were to meet a real heavyweight. no-way

Comment

Ali would win UD or possibly a late round KO.
                      Marciano was a pressure fighter a bit like Frazier.

Ali's footwork and skill was a thing a beauty,Pre exile Ali beats any heavyweight in history.

Comment

Working...
                      X