Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winky Wright: Hopefully we can get Abraham in the ring in February.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be one of the most boring fights ever i'll tell u that much.

Comment

That was a good interview by Winky, I like what he said. Pavlik is fighting Rubio in February, if Winky and Abraham do lock up in February that would set up the MW unification mega fight we have waited for for some time. You dont always get things like this in boxing, but once in a while it comes together, I hope it does now.
      Also if Winky is his old self against Abraham, I see him winning a very fun fight. At his age, with his lack of activity I see Arthur being a VERY dangerous opponent to jump in with.

Comment

Who's going to throw punches?
        Serious question

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
          This s stupid. AA should be concentrating on Sturm and getting the rest of those belts while Pavlik fights his mandatory. Once both are done, they should unify. Winky needs to stay out of the mix because at this point, he is irrelevent.
          Agree. Another money grabbing old timer sticking his nose and ****ing up boxing. Winky should just fight Taylor again, or a Paul Williams. Or retire

Comment

Originally posted by Queensdawg View Post
            Who's going to throw punches?
            Serious question
            Same thing im thinking. Neither AA or Winky is an agressor so this will be one of those lackluster fights winky's complaining about.

Comment

Working...
            X