Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Taking Nominations for boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Posters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threadstealer, that guy knows his stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Naps View Post
      Silencers is right about 90% of the time. Well.., when I say right, I mean I agree 90% of the time.
      If someone were tabulating this, he would seem to be the winner by far. A worthy choice too.

Comment

• Scott and Thread Stealer have really got to be right up there.

If it is purely based on knowledge I think it comes down to these two guys and Silencers and TheMachine.

Comment

• LarryX is best poster here period.

Comment

• the bringer, chunk, incufan, melly mel, mspiegelo, queensdawg

Comment

• Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
              Scott and Thread Stealer have really got to be right up there.

If it is purely based on knowledge I think it comes down to these two guys and Silencers and TheMachine.
              You know, those guys are the reason i still come here because when i read their posts i feel like i know nothing, which is a good thing, because i can then expand my knowledge instantaneously, those guys are a credit to the board.

Sadly, my knowledge is mostly between the 126-160lb division of the last 15 years, so for some of these guys, like silencers, who are near the same age is me, i find it amazing they know so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                Wow, that's magnificent. I never noticed but I love the idea of you taking so much time and effort for what is essentially something which is quite subtle.

Btw, I also should mention that I liked the fact that you're able to dig both Roy and Bernard. It's the kinda thing which tends to separate people into taking sides, but I think it's great how you have been paying homage to both with your sig and avatar.

If they had fought around "60/40, I kick yo ass" time, who would you have been rooting for, incidentally?
                Well I would have been rooting for Bernard, I'm sure, being that he's my favorite fighter, but honestly, it would have been tough to watch because I knew someone had to lose. I like both guys for different reasons, Bernard for his dedication and his cocky attitude, which he tends to back up most of the time with pure skill, knowledge and ring craftsmanship. I admire Roy for his persona, swagger, and overall talent - He was just magnificent to watch in his prime.

If these guys fought in 2002, let's say a catch weight of 165, I'd probably have to say Roy would take it, but it'd be really interesting to watch, just one of those things we'll never know.

Comment

• squealpiggy, makavelli, sweet pea 50 dude cracks me up haha

Comment

• BatTheMan
                    TheManchine
                    Silencers
                    DWiens

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                      And that is why I cannot be considered for a list like this, LOL.

Incidentally, a cruel twist of fate that precipitated this ****-up - Couple of nights ago, I downloaded the Qawi Vs Holyfield fights in 3 parts, and on the final one, I got asked for a password

Which I don't know and could not find

How little I knew that would come back to haunt me
                      Man that would suck. Password on the final one? As long as you got the full first fight in, that was a good one.

Comment

Working...
                      X