Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is your mind changing about De lahoya dominating Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your mind changing about De lahoya dominating Pacquiao?

When the fight was just announces most of us including myself though thi was a joke and Pacquiao stood no chance against oscar. I still think Oscar will win the fight but lately i been starting to change direction and starting to think Pacquiao has a good chance of winning. Anyone else feel the same way?

pacquiao can do much better than this

Comment

I haven't seen anything to make me change my mind.

Comment

DLH may have a little trouble with Pacquiao's speed at first but it will be all down hill for Pac after round 2.

Comment

ive said from the beginning pac will take this fight. oscar hasnt fought someone on pacs level. pac looks twice as good everytime he moves up in weight, and oscar is old.

pac takes this one via KO.

Comment

um!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what would make you think that pacman is getting his ass beat

Comment

If Manny P. wins, he should be rated 10x higher than Gayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                um!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what would make you think that pacman is getting his ass beat
                You seriously believe Manny P. will win?!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord13 View Post
                  If Manny P. wins, he should be rated 10x higher than Gayweather.
                  If Mayweather is 10x times greater than Calzaghe already that will make Pacman 20x greater than Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                    you bet 20k, i bet 10k deal?

Comment

Working...
                    X