Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmmm... Boxrec says Lopez vs. Concepcion now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm... Boxrec says Lopez vs. Concepcion now...

Medina out?

I have no idea, nor do I particularly care which way it goes. I don't see much difference between the two. Neither's resume will do much to boost Lopez's if he beats them, so...

I would like to know which one he is fighing though, so I can do a bit of study on the opponent.

conception is a much tougher challenge than medina. he is a better puncher and much quicker. but i feel it is lopez time to shine now though

Comment

There's been no announcement of Medina being replaced by Concepcion so I wouldn't take too much from that listing.

Comment

Originally posted by X89 View Post
        conception is a much tougher challenge than medina. he is a better puncher and much quicker. but i feel it is lopez time to shine now though
        But, really... he's only the better puncher and much quicker until after the fight, when he was an overhyped bum who only looked good because he only fought extremely limited competition.

I've been through this before... no big deal.

Plus, he's ducking Penalosa, remember? Suck it badboypeony!

Comment

Oh come on you damn *******s, Roy was 7 years removed from his prime and you know it. A prime Roy Jones would've jumped all over Joe's ass when he had him in trouble in the first and forced a stoppage! Twist it anyway you want but facts are facts you fucking haters.

........Wait, I'm sorry D, what were you saying again man?

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            There's been no announcement of Medina being replaced by Concepcion so I wouldn't take too much from that listing.
            Well, right, but... idk, it was supposed to be a done deal I thought.

Then Arum shot his mouth off, and boxrec knows it was a done deal, right?

They have a brain too, so... idk, it would be hard for me to see them reversing a done deal because of a rumor. Maybe they know something we don't.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Oh come on you damn *******s, Roy was 7 years removed from his prime and you know it. A prime Roy Jones would've jumped all over Joe's ass when he had him in trouble in the first and forced a stoppage! Twist it anyway you want but facts are facts you fucking haters.

........Wait, I'm sorry D, what were you saying again man?
              Lol, the beauty of NSB.

OMG, a new pony! Let's make it our one-trick!

When will Hatton-Malignaggi replace Calzaghe-Jones as the topic of choice for the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                Well, right, but... idk, it was supposed to be a done deal I thought.

Then Arum shot his mouth off, and boxrec knows it was a done deal, right?

They have a brain too, so... idk, it would be hard for me to see them reversing a done deal because of a rumor. Maybe they know something we don't.
                Maybe, but officially, it's still Medina and it's only 3 weeks to the fight, would Concepcion take the fight on 3 weeks' notice and I thought he was sidelined by the cut he suffered in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                  Lol, the beauty of NSB.

OMG, a new pony! Let's make it our one-trick!

When will Hatton-Malignaggi replace Calzaghe-Jones as the topic of choice for the forum?
                  Approximately .325 seconds after the winner is announced, most likely Hatton.

Then we'll be hearing all about the "new" Ricky, and how the "new" version of Ricky could KO Floyd with Sr.'s training techniques and knowledge of Floyd's flaws.

And I'm being totally serious, etch that **** in stone. It's going to happen.

"What if the Ricky that fought Paulie had fought Floyd?"

What if? I'll tell you what if, he'd get knocked the fuck out by Floyd for the second time, that's what if.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Approximately .325 seconds after the winner is announced, most likely Hatton.

Then we'll be hearing all about the "new" Ricky, and how the "new" version of Ricky could KO Floyd with Sr.'s training techniques and knowledge of Floyd's flaws.

And I'm being totally serious, etch that **** in stone. It's going to happen.

"What if the Ricky that fought Paulie had fought Floyd?"

What if? I'll tell you what if, he'd get knocked the fuck out by Floyd for the second time, that's what if.
                    By the way, I changed my mind about your sig...

I think you should just get one entirely dedicated to Hopkins...

Here are the gifs you should get:

Hopkins KOs Trinidad
                    Hopkins KDs Robert Allen with that looping right
                    A couple of savage KDs from early in Hopkins's IBF title defenses
                    That highlight reel you had in your sig a while ago (maybe you still do, don't remember) where he just tees off on Pavlik.
                    The KD of Calzaghe
                    Body shot of OLDH
                    The KD of Tarver

THAT would be a badass sig.

By the way... I agree Hatton will beat Malignaggi's ass, and I'm not buying the "new" Hatton. If anything, his ass is way on the downslide, but... it won't take much to beat the Paulie that is freefalling from his prime as we speak.

Comment

Working...
                    X