Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will 24/7 brainwash people into believing pacquiao has a chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will 24/7 brainwash people into believing pacquiao has a chance?

so far many have been brainwashed to think hatton would beat mayweather and an washed up roy was back....even when it dont make sense on paper

they will really make drama out the fact that oscar hasnt made 147 weight in years...pacman is gettin killed

roger mayweather said it best "the reason they could make rocky 1 2 3 4 5 and ****in 6 is because people believe in bull****"

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
    so far many have been brainwashed to think hatton would beat mayweather and an washed up roy was back....even when it dont make sense on paper

they will really make drama out the fact that oscar hasnt made 147 weight in years...pacman is gettin killed

roger mayweather said it best "the reason they could make rocky 1 2 3 4 5 and ****in 6 is because people believe in bull****"
    I agree with you on the 24/7 series...it does give your or attempt to give you a false feeling of each fighter...

it did make hatton look like he had a better shot than he did...it did make roy look like he's back but once you step away from the 24/7 series and really think about it you really come back to reality.

For example, Roy did look pretty impressive against trinidad and HBO showed that but you have to put it in perspective; he beat an OLD trinidad...not a PRIME trinidad and people forget that.

24/7 showed how hatton picked apart castillo in 4 rounds put he picked apart an OLD castillo who was fighting for the money at that point...

I see how its easy to get caught up in the 24/7 hype.

I do pick oscar to beat pacquaio by a decision but I do believe (and wouldnt be suprised) if pacquaio pulled out a win in the end. I mean come on, he's the p4p champ of the world...he has the speed and the strength while oscar isnt getting younger (he's out of his prime), and he's not as fast as he use to be.

It isnt unreasonable to think pacquaio cant use his age and speed in his favor to out hustle oscar to a decision.

pacman has a chance...he's CLEARLY the underdog but he DOES have a chance.

I still pick oscar to win it though.

Comment

oh for sure. i just watched a preview and phaggot ass oscar's acting skills suck! hes trying to say some complex over the top hype ****. he said that its the toughest fight of his life next to mayweathers...i lmao

Comment

Yes, it will. Just like it brainwashed me into thinking that Jones would go back a little to his old form just for this one fight and could fight for the full twelve. About this fight, Pacquaio is going to get slaughtered. Minus the knockdown, this will turn out just like Jones against Calzaghe with Oscar possibly stopping Manny.

Comment

I think the dlh vs. pac 24/7 will be the most brainwashing 24/7 yet. cuz jones had a reasonable chance against calzaghe and hatton had a reasonable chance against mayweather. But pac is gonna have to pull a rabbit out of his hat to win against dlh. So 24/7 is gonna have to make it seem like pac actually has a good chance w/ dlh.

I think manny can and will beat dlh.

Comment

Hahaha, I never heard that ****ing quote! That is amazing. LOL!

Comment

im giving Pac a chance anyway i dont care what people say he could very well get KTFO but he may very well outspeed ODLH whos reflexes looked a lot slower against Forbes it could go either way allthough i would make ODLH the favourite his height could be a big factor i guess too

Comment

It's funny, I felt the opposite vibe with the Roy-Joe 24/7.

It really sunk in with me how Roy was old and past his best. They showed him stuck in his old routine, old ideas and with the same people he worked with to get in shape... who were also old. It looked like Roy was trying to convince himself more than the viewer how he can still pull it off with the logic of his past accomplishments and performances backing up his reason, and worse... with methods that have worked so well for him in the past but are no longer applicable in the present when he's confronted with new realities. Same old... same old. The sad truth is, he never adapted his style to his age and that's what I think caused his downfall since Tarver, that his once amazing skills can no longer keep on writing the checks his aging body can't cash.

I guess it's up to the viewer to take what 24/7 has to show with a grain of salt. Sorry Roy, that razzle-dazzle **** don't work any longer. Not when you're always a half step behind your PRIME self.

Comment

It brainwashed me into believing Roy had a chance.

Comment

I'm totally convinced that the Pacman will "out-speed" ODLH and put him down. JAT

Comment

Working...
                    X