No announcement yet.

Post The BEST Augustus Vids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post The BEST Augustus Vids

That u can find in here... my brother is the casual boxing fan, he only watches the PPV events and sum of the big fights that come on regular HBO

He's never heard of Augustus, so Im lookin for the best highlight video to show him "The Drunken Master"

So post away, of which one I should show him, to give him that first impression of Augustus

idk why people say this undercard sucks

this is a great undercard if you ask me

augustus comes to entertain

and zab should be able to put on a show @ 140

Comment

Comment

This undercard sucks because Augustus is shot, Zab never delivers in fights where he's put in to just blow a guy out, and really... who actually wants to watch Salita/Campos? It is just awful. I'd rather watch Danny Jacobs blow out the ridiculous bum that he is fighting than any of that.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarr71 View Post
          This undercard sucks because Augustus is shot, Zab never delivers in fights where he's put in to just blow a guy out, and really... who actually wants to watch Salita/Campos? It is just awful. I'd rather watch Danny Jacobs blow out the ridiculous bum that he is fighting than any of that.

This card is great, I dont kno where ur head is at... for 1 u get to see a rising star in figueroa, vs the drunken master (shot or not, this fight will be ENTERTAINING) then u have judah... i dont kno where you've been but win or lose, his last performances (cotto, clottey) he came to fight.. he left it all out

thats good enuff for me, and many other boxing fans... i dont kno what kinda undercard ur lookin for

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
            This card is great, I dont kno where ur head is at... for 1 u get to see a rising star in figueroa, vs the drunken master (shot or not, this fight will be ENTERTAINING) then u have judah... i dont kno where you've been but win or lose, his last performances (cotto, clottey) he came to fight.. he left it all out

thats good enuff for me, and many other boxing fans... i dont kno what kinda undercard ur lookin for
            I agree. Except I dont want to see the Salita fight.

Comment

Working...
            X