Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those picking Calzaghe - Join the Roster!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Rebel View Post
    Joe Calzaghe will win a decision by 4-7 points. I can also see JC TKO Roy Jones late in the fight.

All the people picking Jones (most are hater or trolls) will have a million excuses after the fight and then say Joe has to fight Dawson (now that Pavlik got owned) to prove himself. If JC decided to keep fighting after tonight and then beat Dawson the excuse would be Dawson was green or overrated and then JC would have to give Hopkins a rematch to prove himself and after he wins the rematch it would be because Hopkins was 55 and JC would then have to fight the next young American hype job...

You better be right, Reb. I will blame you if the fat yank wins.

Comment

Calzaghe 115 - 112

Roy visits the canvas in round 11 but can get up again. Doesn't help him winning the fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rebel View Post
        Joe Calzaghe will win a decision by 4-7 points. I can also see JC TKO Roy Jones late in the fight.

All the people picking Jones (most are hater or trolls) will have a million excuses after the fight and then say Joe has to fight Dawson (now that Pavlik got owned) to prove himself. If JC decided to keep fighting after tonight and then beat Dawson the excuse would be Dawson was green or overrated and then JC would have to give Hopkins a rematch to prove himself and after he wins the rematch it would be because Hopkins was 55 and JC would then have to fight the next young American hype job...
        lmao. This is a brilliant post.

Comment

Comment

calzaghe UD

Comment

I think Calzaghe late tko/ud. Both fighters will show respect in the early rounds though. But Calzaghe will build his rhythm and momentum as the fight goes on, showing Roy isnt even half the beast he used to be.

Comment

Any last people joining the roster before the fight starts?

Comment

I'm taking Joe by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                    Any last people joining the roster before the fight starts?
                    Sign me up... Calzaghe UD baby.

Comment

Joe by late round TKO.

Comment

Working...
                      X