Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hasim Rahman: "I Will Knock Klitschko Out Like Lewis"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a good side if he does magically ko wlad - his brother VK revenges and owns more belts!

for the longest time, i know people here say vk was ducking rahman. well, what about now? where his younger, supposedly glass chinned brother fights him?

as a side note, i do not think fighters come in out of shape against the klitschkos, i think they are trying to put on weight so that they stay on the ground when punched.

Comment

Rahman _"You Will lose.... If he dies he dies" ( Klitschko knocks him out in 2-3 rounds).

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
        i would laugh if Wlad knocked him out of the ring like Maskaev did

and as rahman gets knocked out of the ring, wlad watches as some wild ass fan throws a chair and hits a guy

Comment

rahman..stop just stop..u got wobbled by a phat ass toney

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
            He'll certainly not win if he goes out winging punches hoping to land a lucky one. He needs to try to out-jab Klitschko. He may be one of the few people with the potential to do that, but his form has been **** for a long time.

He'll more than likely lose. I am slightly interested by it though.
            i totally disagree. rahmans ONLYYYY chance is to land some wild ass punch, which will most likely need to be landed in the first round so klitschko cant read whats up with him.

i see rahman getting put out in round 2, klitschko is on another level entirely

Comment

rahman will look worse after his fight with Volodymyr than he did after his car accident

too far.............? haha

Comment

i can't see Rahman beating Klitschko... even with that one big shot, i see Klitschko just clinching... he's perfected that clinch after training with Manny... not to mention, i just can't go for someone who let Maskaev KO him twice...

Comment

This will probably end more similarly to the rematch.

Comment

Hasim Rahman has been accepted as the IBF mandatory now. Wladimir made the right choice by choosing the next highest possible person as ranked by the IBF, since now if he defeats Hasim he'll be free to fight David Haye in the spring instead of Povetkin if he chooses to do so.

I was never very excited about Wladimir vs. Povetkin, but I'd love to see Wlad vs. Haye.

I see Rahman vs. Wlad is getting more attention now in the US media than Povetkin vs. Wlad, so that's a positive aspect of it. Rahman's talk may be helping to create some interest.
                    Last edited by The Hammer; 11-04-2008, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Rahman you're ****, end of.

Comment

Working...
                      X