holy crap Korobov is good: Future world champ: Pro debut tape inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy crap Korobov is good: Future world champ: Pro debut tape inside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjYqhOyvrhM

kid's already a monster at his first fight. looks like he has pretty good power, was rockin the guy with arm punch jabs. look for him world champ ina year to year and a half.

amazing foot work for a white guy too.

Comment

great speed, combinations head movement everything.

Comment

Actually I change my mind his power might need some work because it took him almost 4 rounds to get that tomato can outta there but he did rock him many times prior to the final finish.

Comment

Wait until you see Vasyl Lomochenko, he's much better than Korobov.

Comment

hahahah yea ok. You can't get much better than this brother.

Comment

I think it's a bit fast after one pro fight aganist some can say that he is future world champ...LOL

Comment

in the olympics he lost to the kazak that degale beat in the quarters, still tho this was meant to be his first loss in 5 years and he's won 2 world championships. I read a good article on maxboxing the other day and dan birmingham rates him very highly. looks the business fair play!

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                  Wait until you see Vasyl Lomochenko, he's much better than Korobov.
                  the ******n featherweight was meant to be the best before beijing but lomanchenko beat him soundly. lomanchenko was amazing in the olympics but his amateur achievements dont compare to korobov! korobov has been was the top amateur middleweight for years.

Comment

Originally posted by LDJB81 View Post
                    korobov has been the top amateur middleweight for years.
                    True, but despite all his achievements, Korobov has never looked as great or fought as well as Lomachenko did at the 2008 Olympics.

Comment

Working...
                    X