Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Floyd beat Bruseles and all his crazy US fans called him the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
    Pisspac, this talk of "hurt feelings" is unbecoming, it's Internet Argument #1.

What's the thread a reaction to, I've been out and not read NSB fora bit.
    This thread is just to remind everyone of the blind love and ATG status Floyd got when he beat Bruseles. You don't remember that? :-)

And I thought internet argument #1 was invoking Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
      euro's have soccer and ummmm that's about it.
      You're an ignorant and ummmm that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
        Where did I deny anything? Christ Dirk, you are very very slow. Your feelings are so hurt you're grasping for any straws you can find. Sad Dirk. Sad.
        So why do you keep asking what comments? Is your mind really that warped and filled with rage that you cant even remember a comment that you made which I just posted.

Amazing how you call people "obsessed" when they expose your prejudices. Yet you go round calling everyone "racists" over nothing.

Unbelievable hypocrisy.

Comment

This thread is just to remind everyone of the blind love and ATG status Floyd got when he beat Bruseles. You don't remember that? :-)

And I thought internet argument #1 was invoking Hitler.
          So in your book Gayweather beating bruseles amounts to ATG status??

uuhhmm... OK...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            So why do you keep asking what comments? Is your mind really that warped and filled with rage that you cant even remember a comment that you made which I just posted.

Amazing how you call people "obsessed" when they expose your prejudices. Yet you go round calling everyone "racists" over nothing.

Unbelievable hypocrisy.
            Are you really so slow as to ask me why I'm asking "what comments"? Damn dirk. Your entire post here is dripping with anger and rage and sadness. Calm down buddy. It'll be okay. Walk away from your computer. Get a new tampon, get back to us.

Comment

Okay, #2 then.

What Calzaghe threads is this a response to? I stopped reading Calzaghe threads after the first 156,545.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord13 View Post
                You're an ignorant and ummmm that's about it.
                Haven't you been banned for spamming about five times now?Nice try troll. Keep pretending you live in NYC troll

Comment

Are you really so slow as to ask me why I'm asking "what comments"? Damn dirk. Your entire post here is dripping with anger and rage and sadness. Calm down buddy. It'll be okay. Walk away from your computer. Get a new tampon, get back to us.
                  I assume its because you have absolutely no way of justifying them and you're unwilling to admit that you've been exposed as the biggest hypocrite on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
                    Okay, #2 then.

What Calzaghe threads is this a response to? I stopped reading Calzaghe threads after the first 156,545.
                    Take your pick. How about the 20 by boxasmashmyass (AKA Ricky AKA the biggest cowardly ***** in the history of the forum) on the first or second pages.

Or you can just take it as me having a laugh, taking the piss. It just devolves when my fanbase gets an alert that I've posted and comes running on here to try to "internet pwn" me. Sad and yet pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      I assume its because you have absolutely no way of justifying them and you're unwilling to admit that you've been exposed as the biggest hypocrite on this forum.
                      Keep assuming. Either you have a reading disability, or you're too ****** to know when someone is laughing at you.

Comment

Working...
                      X