Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Floyd beat Bruseles and all his crazy US fans called him the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    As I suspected. You ask for proof, I provide it, you ignore it and call me "obsessed".

Are you going to explain your comments or not?
    He wont...

COz if he did you will corner him...

Comment

As I suspected. You ask for proof, I provide it, you ignore it and call me "obsessed".

Are you going to explain your comments or not?
      Which comments are we talking about again Dirkie? Is it that time of the month again Dirkie? Got a heavy menstrual flow going? feel the need to follow me around because you feel like you are angry because I don't think Joe C. is the greatest fighter of all time like you do?

Calm down Dirkie. Stop being so obessesed. It's kind of scary

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
        Which comments are we talking about again Dirkie? Is it that time of the month again Dirkie? Got a heavy menstrual flow going? feel the need to follow me around because you feel like you are angry because I don't think Joe C. is the greatest fighter of all time like you do?

Calm down Dirkie. Stop being so obessesed. It's kind of scary
        The comment you made about Australians.

Comment

The comment you made about Australians.
          What comment about Australians?

Number of posts by Dirkie about me: 3000000

I would ask dirkie to justify all of his anti US comments but I think that would be too easy.

Time to change that tampon Dirk.

Comment

Originally posted by JoartCC View Post
            He wont...

COz if he did you will corner him...
            Corner what? About how you call people "ni-----er" online and still can't explain what " a ducK" is or why you are 5'1 and think you are tough online all while posting about hobbits constantly?

Comment

True I apologize. I just figured he was a hot topic lately with the fourty five

"Gayweather sucks" threads being made by certain fighter's fans (who are never biased or crazy). I felt left out and wanted to join in.
              What's this about, Pisspac, what have I missed, son?

If you want to laugh at US bias, then I have just two words: Lacy Hype.

Comment

What comment about Australians?

Number of posts by Dirkie about me: 3000000

I would ask dirkie to justify all of his anti US comments but I think that would be too easy.

Time to change that tampon Dirk.
                This is sad. You're actually seriously losing it. I posted it two minutes ago. You're using straight up denial to justify your comments. Wow

What anti-US comments? Please ask away.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
                  What's this about, Pisspac, what have I missed, son?

If you want to laugh at US bias, then I have just two words: Lacy Hype.
                  You've missed my newest fanbase.

Dirkie is number 1. He just loves when I post. I think he's set some sort of macro or alert so he can respond whenever I do and not miss a second.

Joartcc a man whose face defies belief.

Tunney admitted racist and champion of whites.

I love it. I have such cool online fans. Even though I never tried to win an internet following I seem to have hurt some feelings.

Comment

This is sad. You're actually seriously losing it. I posted it two minutes ago. You're using straight up denial to justify your comments. Wow

What anti-US comments? Please ask away.
                    Where did I deny anything? Christ Dirk, you are very very slow. Your feelings are so hurt you're grasping for any straws you can find. Sad Dirk. Sad.

Comment

Pisspac, this talk of "hurt feelings" is unbecoming, it's Internet Argument #1.

What's the thread a reaction to, I've been out and not read NSB fora bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X