Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Floyd beat Bruseles and all his crazy US fans called him the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the point of this thread? I'm too lazy to read the whole thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
      Also I've always thought Hatton was fake as ****. Woods seems real, and if I had to say someone was a working class down to earth nice guy, it would be him- not herpes face.
      His routine of saying "I'm dead humble" is a particular oxymoron. If you're humble, you don't say you are.

I don't mind him that much, but he's not my sort of person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
        His routine of saying "I'm dead humble" is a particular oxymoron. If you're humble, you don't say you are.

I don't mind him that much, but he's not my sort of person.
        Glad someone see that. It's just so fake and obvious. I mean you and I disagree on Hopkins but it's good to see that at least something about Hatton just strikes you as fake when he does his humble working class act.

I've never heard Woods say or do anything like that.

Hell I don't like fatty Joe Mesi, but he was another guy who gave off that vibe.

Comment

Hmm I thought you called me a racist? Now it's insulting based on nationality. Interesting. You've called Americans ignorant and closed off. Guess that doesn't count now right?

Lol. You huge ****ing angry douchebag. "A ***** slapping"? You need to get out more, get some real friends. Loser.
          You called me a racist for no reason. So why are you suddenly worried about the definiton. Stop being pedantic and admit your prejudices. Coward.

When have I ever said Americans are ignorant and closed off as a whole? Never. I might have called someone ignorant who happened to be American.

Yeah thats the same as calling an entire nation "*******". Or saying that "No Mexican can ever beat Mayweather".

Yes a ***** slapping. You try to go around this board acting like you're some morally upstanding racism crusader. But you've been throughly exposed beyond reproach.

You have no response. You have no justification.

A truly owned *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            You called me a racist for no reason. So why are you suddenly worried about the definiton. Stop being pedantic and admit your prejudices. Coward.

When have I ever said Americans are ignorant and closed off as a whole? Never. I might have called someone ignorant who happened to be American.

Yeah thats the same as calling an entire nation "*******". Or saying that "No Mexican can ever beat Mayweather".

Yes a ***** slapping. You try to go around this board acting like you're some morally upstanding racism crusader. But you've been throughly exposed beyond reproach.

You have no response. You have no justification.

A truly owned *****.

Are you still talking little man. Hush now, grown ups are conversing. No one has time for your idiotic prattle.

The fact that you thought i was a "morale crusader" shows how butthurt I've made you. Keep thinking you've "owned" someone online. Once again you show how small insecure and pathetic you are.

PS. You have insulting American enough times that whatever this rage you are displaying is; it's truly ****ing pathetic.

Comment

Glad someone see that. It's just so fake and obvious. I mean you and I disagree on Hopkins but it's good to see that at least something about Hatton just strikes you as fake when he does his humble working class act.

I've never heard Woods say or do anything like that.

Hell I don't like fatty Joe Mesi, but he was another guy who gave off that vibe.
              Clinton said immediately after the Tarver fight, "Im just a skinny lad from Sheffiled" and other such phrases to excuse his abject performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney
                The man in your sig is a racist. He said, in fact yelled out three times at a press conference "I'll never let a white boy beat me".

A racist is someone who believes that other races are inferior to his own.
                Way to shift focus away from what I said. Bravo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Clinton said immediately after the Tarver fight, "Im just a skinny lad from Sheffiled" and other such phrases to excuse his abject performance.
                  Hatton says it to market himself. Once again not the same thing. Stick to something you know, like stalking me, or hanging out with your race baiting pals Tunney and Joartcc online.

Comment

Are you still talking little man. Hush now, grown ups are conversing. No one has time for your idiotic prattle.
                    Yes grown ups. Xenophobic, ****phobic grown ups who insult the disabled. How mature you are.

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
                    The fact that you thought i was a "morale crusader" shows how butthurt I've made you.
                    I didnt think you were. You think you are. You go around calling people racists and complaining about racism. Yet when it comes down to it, you're just as bad if not worse.

And you have no explaination. Thats the defintion of someone that has been put firmly in their place.

Your are my *****. Now get out on the street and make a living.

Comment

Hatton says it to market himself. Once again not the same thing. Stick to something you know, like stalking me, or hanging out with your race baiting pals Tunney and Joartcc online.
                      You said you had never heard Woods say anything like that. I showed he has. You ignore it. This is a pattern devloping with you.

Hatton has been the same way his whole career. Even when he was fighting bums at the MEN. He's been a success story because of his persona. People only get upset when they feel he's "sold out". Whats he supposed to do? Hand back all the money he's made just so he can still appeal to the working classes?

Comment

Working...
                      X