Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Floyd beat Bruseles and all his crazy US fans called him the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
    Well what the **** ever. Scratch was I said about MLK.

Two options:

1. The war with Dirk should probably be in the Thunderdome.
    2. The discussion of Mayweather's historical hype should probably be in boxing history.

Mayweather or flame wars don't really belong in NSB.
    Well if you want to look at it

1. Dirk wandered his ****sexual obsessed tampon wearing ass over here. not I Check the earlier posts. So did Tunny and the other racist JoArtcc.

2. This thread is not really about Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Well Tunney responded to your accusations. Btw Tunney, he also dislikes Mexicans, Phillipinos and Australians so he shares out the hate.

Lets see if bsrizpac the coward will respond to his xenophobic comments or continue to ignore them
      I already did, you stupid idiotic ****.

LOL@ me being a black supremacist when i'm a fan of Vitali and Wlad.

You must love being a friend of that racist ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
        Someone say something so I can contrivedly say a Duke catchphrase about it.

My new favourite is "the kid's HANGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE!"
        Duke is so upset he might pass out...

Comment

• Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
          I already did, you stupid idiotic ****.

LOL@ me being a black supremacist when i'm a fan of Vitali and Wlad.

You must love being a friend of that racist ****.
          Who's getting worked up again?

You're response was? "I was responding to Ricky". So every time someone insults a nation, they can just say they were responding to Ricky and that makes it ok.

Who is Ricky anyway?

Coward.

Comment

Who's getting worked up again?

You're response was? "I was responding to Ricky". So every time someone insults a nation, they can just say they were responding to Ricky and that makes it ok.

Who is Ricky anyway?

Coward.
            Dirkie you are pathetic. stop getting so angry.

You know who Ricky is- since he's part of your **** Joe C. fan club.

Your logic is as usual weak.

But tell me again how joking about a NATION = racism. You dull ****.

Didn't you say something about me insulting Phillipinos? The lies keep piling up.

I also enjoy you defending Tunney's posting of castefootball. Shows what you are all about.

Comment

But tell me again how joking about a NATION = racism.
              Although the boundaries have changed somewhat these last few years, insulting nations used to be regarded as "racism" in European nations as each nation had a clearly defined genetic make-up. Although technically they're both "white" (sort of) there's a big difference between an Englishman and a Greek, for example.

The waters are now mudded by multiculturalism and this olden day meaning of the term is becoming phased out, but it's still regarded as being "racist" if an Englishman insults an Irishman, for example.

Naturally this meaning hasn't really taken on in America which was a multicultural society from the outset.

Comment

You know who Ricky is- since he's part of your **** Joe C. fan club.
                No I dont.

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
                But tell me again how joking about a NATION = racism. You dull ****.
                You called me racist for thinking that John Ruiz wasnt American so why are you getting pedantic about its meaning now?

So its cool to say Australians are all ******* but when someone says it about blacks, its deplorable?

Didn't you say something about me insulting Phillipinos? The lies keep piling up.
                Yep and you know you did. You'll ask me to prove it. I'll post the proof. Then you'll ignore it and call me obsessed.

I also enjoy you defending Tunney's posting of castefootball. Shows what you are all about.
                Didnt "defend" anything. I was just pointing out that Tunney responded to your accusations yet you continue to avoid your own xenophobic posts. Cowardly hypocrite that you are.

Comment

No I dont.

You called me racist for thinking that John Ruiz wasnt American so why are you getting pedantic about its meaning now?

So its cool to say Australians are all ******* but when someone says it about blacks, its deplorable?

Yep and you know you did. You'll ask me to prove it. I'll post the proof. Then you'll ignore it and call me obsessed.

Didnt "defend" anything. I was just pointing out that Tunney responded to your accusations yet you continue to avoid your own xenophobic posts. Cowardly hypocrite that you are.
                  you are obsessed and a cowardly fanboy *****. it's been shown time and time again. You hang on everything I write and love people like Tunney who are racists. You probably hang out at castefootball all the time.

Idiot.

Please post the phillipino insult. I'm bored and like watching you get worked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunney
                    I found a video of someone who could be Bsrizpac:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/531444..._black_hitler/

The man in the video has the same views as bsrizpac, Flawless, and TCN.
                    Once again Tunney, you are an idiot.

I have plenty of current white fighters I like who I think can win and are great.

You have none for Blacks. Your racism and hatred is pathetic.

Putting me with TCN and Flawless is sad. You are really reaching now.

Comment

Once again Tunney, you are an idiot.

I have plenty of current white fighters I like who I think can win and are great.

You have none for Blacks. Your racism and hatred is pathetic.

Putting me with TCN and Flawless is sad. You are really reaching now.
                      But Tunney likes Vernon Forrest!!!!

Relax Tunney, I'm only joking.

Comment

Working...
                      X