Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Floyd beat Bruseles and all his crazy US fans called him the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
    I've made a thread about deleting duplicate threads in the Comments & Suggestions section.

Of course, your "all brit's think da same, lamo, pwn, ****en euro's" fixation does take away from the fact that there are total worthless deadheads in every nation and that 70% of this forum (I'm being generous) should be banned for terminal idiocy.

The Calzaghe threads are OTT, but then so's reading how Paul Williams could kill a rhino with his enormous power or how The Nipple is going to win a world title at hw.
    Well isn't that more of a function of the general population being full of about 70 percent pure morons with the IQ of Carp; we've done everything in our first world societies to stop Social Darwinism it seems.

Yes the Paul Williams KOs Pavlik threads were annoying. I don't figure that one at all. Also, who is the Nipple?

Stupid ****ing threads or topics/comments I've seen :

- Joe Calzaghe could win a HW title (Dirk)
    -Nigel benn hits harder/is more dangerous than Ruiz (Dirk)
    -Hopkins Tarver a draw (Ferocity)
    - Boxing would die without Mexicans (Viva Mexico)
    - Margarito KOs Hopkins (Viva)
    - Castefootball is a good non-racial site about sports (Tunney)
    -Ricky Hatton TKO's Floyd in 10 (Ricky aka boxasmash aka 30 other people)
    -Lacy would have been an ATG if not for Joe (numerous idiots)
    - Hopkins is better at 44 then when he fought Tito (numerous idiots)

I could go on but I think that works.

Notice I'm not putting dumb fight predictions in here. Even though I probably should have.
    Last edited by bsrizpac; 11-02-2008, 03:12 PM.

Comment

That's some pretty dumb threads, I gotta agree.

The Nipple? Chris Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
        What comment? I don't see anything there.

What other comments?

Come on Dirk, you can do better than this. Keep trying.
        So your justification is to just ignore you ever wrote it?

Yet you keep bringing up other people's posts and calling them racits. And calling them cowards for not responding.

You should really be banned from this forum. You contribute nothing boxing related. All you do is get into sad back and forth slanging matches. And display examples of staggering hypocrisy.

You're an utter joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
          That's some pretty dumb threads, I gotta agree.

The Nipple? Chris Arreola.
          You shut your face Duke. Manboobs is amazing because he's Mexican.

Ask Ferocity, Viva Mexico or xcaret. They are never wrong about any of this stuff- ever.

Arreola is just packing on that weight so that people will TKO themselves at the sight of his amazing supple breasts.

Comment

wtf!!!!!??
            calzaghe has colliflower ear... eeeuuuwww

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
              Well isn't that more of a function of the general population being full of about 70 percent pure morons with the IQ of Carp; we've done everything in our first world societies to stop Social Darwinism it seems.

Yes the Paul Williams KOs Pavlik threads were annoying. I don't figure that one at all. Also, who is the Nipple?

Stupid ****ing threads or topics/comments I've seen :

- Joe Calzaghe could win a HW title (Dirk)
              -Nigel benn hits harder/is more dangerous than Ruiz (Dirk)
              -Hopkins Tarver a draw (Ferocity)
              - Boxing would die without Mexicans (Viva Mexico)
              - Margarito KOs Hopkins (Viva)
              - Castefootball is a good non-racial site about sports (Tunney)
              -Ricky Hatton TKO's Floyd in 10 (Ricky aka boxasmash aka 30 other people)
              -Lacy would have been an ATG if not for Joe (numerous idiots)
              - Hopkins is better at 44 then when he fought Tito (numerous idiots)

I could go on but I think that works.

Notice I'm not putting dumb fight predictions in here. Even though I probably should have.
              Wow so when people quote you, they are obsessed

But when you quote everyone else - some comments which are months old - its perfectly fine.

Do you enjoy being a blatant hypocrite or does it just come naturally?

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney
                Most of that is lies, and the rest is exaggeration.

I never posted that about castefootball, you're making it up. Where's the post?

Why not just be honest? Do you feel you need to lie and exaggerate to win?
                you are a pathetic sack of ****. I've seen you defend it and say "that site is not racist-they have removed all racism from that site"

is that a lie? Racist idiot.

No comment on how much of a coward you are for ignoring me then following me to this thread. You hurt. *****.

Comment

Pisspac, as a serious aside for a minute, what do you make of The Gayemaker? Outside of the million threads saying he could KO King Kong, obviously.

TBH, I think it's a little silly all the threads talking about what he could and couldn't do when we haven't even seen him properly in action at the weight yet. But he looks the part, which goes a long way. (Oscar)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Wow so when people quote you, they are obsessed

But when you quote everyone else - some comments which are months old - its perfectly fine.

Do you enjoy being a blatant hypocrite or does it just come naturally?
                    just enjoy watching you wind up and foam at the mouth out of anger as you post angrily.

What comments Dirk? What comments ? Hilarious.

Comment

• If Mayweather was British, the Brits would have dubbed him GOAT by 2001 or 2002.

Comment

Working...
                      X