• Guard Your Grill Boxing 86 "Exclusive" Don King Interview

Subscribe to the channel too

http://www.youtube.com/user/guardyourgrilltv

great boxing show

hateful people didnt even watch it

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
      hateful people didnt even watch it
      I did. Thanks for posting it. He makes some good points. His whole Christian shtick is kinda random.

Comment

danke

i had to say something to bump it up

Comment

danke

i had to say something to bump it up
          I was surprised. His point about heroes is spot on. Also about the other big sports like NBA etc. although he puts the usual racial bent on it. Some of the other stuff like his thing about MMA involving biting is just wrong, but I see what he's getting at.

Comment

Subscribe to the channel too

http://www.youtube.com/user/guardyourgrilltv

great boxing show
            wladowns... be carefull CHILDBOY. don't be taken in by his flag waving! he's still a criminal.
            this guy is getting old and softer but believe me he still is a dirtydog.
            i still get a kick out of him.
            the skinny and the short on him is he still has underhanded dealings going on thru his promotor son and i believe his wife is still on the board of the wbc money wise.
            i handicapp boxing matches.
            as others when i see a dk boxer fighting in florida,new jersey,idahoe and other foriegn countrys flags are immediately raised. judges,reffs most times get paid less than a grand in the more backwater states so are easilier and cheaply bribed. some of the most astounding outcomes accurre when he's in the area. like clockwork.
            hee he he he.
            educate yourself go to pedro fernandos site and ask him about the wire haird wonder! he'll set you strait.
            you kids...how knieve!
            you wouldnt have a clue about all the ilegal crap this dude has pulled in the past!... cornponios

Comment

im not WLADOWNS.

i just posted the video, i never said anything about him an honest person or any **** like that

Comment

Working...
              X