Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rofl do floyd fan boys feel threatened about his p4p status?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
    All he said was "I'll fight who my promoter watz me to fight"
    Difference is, Cotto was willing to fight Floyd if that was the fight that was presented to him. When Floyd was asked about fighting Cotto, he gave numerous excuses why he wont.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
      not only do they attack margarito and cotto but they also insult both pacquiao and calzaghe non stop.

even flawless has been quoted on saying "i'm over calzaghe now, my attention is on pacquiao" now what kind of fan boy **** is this?

pathetic.

floyd fans are not boxing fans, they're FLOYD fans.
      not at all. Floyd is the best of this generation and that's more apparent each day. when you see people retiring against 3 division smaller guys and 40 year olds who have been shot since 03 and i need not to use names here, you can't really say **** to Floyd for retiring vs a 43-0 (that's not his age btw) undefeated, younger, champion Ricky Hatton who, yes was champion 1 division bellow 147 (remember Floyd had a smaller frame and came all the way from Flyweight before you hate) but was a very solid opponents and experts were divided, and vs Oscar experts were at Oscar's side. Who else but great ones fight their last fights against people they have bad odds against, just for his fans, and he broke records with those fights too! What better way to retire?

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
        Difference is, Cotto was willing to fight Floyd if that was the fight that was presented to him. When Floyd was asked about fighting Cotto, he gave numerous excuses why he wont.
        It would add nothing to his resume... can you imagine if he beat cotto and cotto went on to lose to margarito as he did? he would still be in the mix when he really didn't belong there. only regrets is not have a few other great fighters (he had some but not a duran or hagler) to be rivals with. Oh and don't forget, even Marquez, showing remarkable class said Floyd was the best fighter. And this is coming from the arguably n2 p4p, after pac!

Comment

Maybe it's the fact that Floyd unlike Pacman has never been floored, He is a clean puncher , good defender and steps up and wins everytime he fights. It's hard for me to say an active fighter who has lost and fights sloppy is better than a man who has never lost and is perhaps one of the most accurate punchers and best defenders ever. Floyd is the best in the entire world active or not there is nothing that can disprove that other than him losing or never fighting again...maybe if it reaches a few years and one of the current fighters just starts manhandling other P4P fighters maybe this can be a legitmate statement but right now theres no way anyone can seriously say that he isn't the P4P king it's simply not possible whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
            When did Cotto actually offer Mayweather a fight at 147??
            Are you using that as an excuse? Mayweather never had any intentions of fighting Cotto.

Comment

Stop saying EVERY Floyd fan! I'm a fan of him, when he steps into the ring, not outside though.

Flawless is just an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                Stop saying EVERY Floyd fan! I'm a fan of him, when he steps into the ring, not outside though.

Flawless is just an idiot.
                Some of these *******s in here seem to not understand that man..They want to lump all of the Mayweather fans together and judge them by one or two people that they dislike (just read throught this thread and you'll see what I'm talking about)...I'm a fan of his also...Wish he would have done more but who am I to judge him for what he's done...He's a good fighter and I appreciate that ...Fuck what he does outside of the ring...That not any of my business!

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                  It would add nothing to his resume... can you imagine if he beat cotto and cotto went on to lose to margarito as he did? he would still be in the mix when he really didn't belong there. only regrets is not have a few other great fighters (he had some but not a duran or hagler) to be rivals with. Oh and don't forget, even Marquez, showing remarkable class said Floyd was the best fighter. And this is coming from the arguably n2 p4p, after pac!
                  I dont think this argument holds much water because as it is, most Floyd fans use Corrales as one of his better wins YET Chico has lost since to guys who while I would say are good champs (JLC and Casamayor) I wouldn't call greats. A Cotto win would have indeed added to his legacy especially at 147 where is truely devoid of a big win over an established champion. You can say Baldomir was lineal but in the end we know it was more smoke and mirrors than actual. Judah is probably his best win yet Judah has now lost to 4 out of his last 7 fights. While you can counter that its the competition in front of him a case can also be made that Judah is more gatekeeper, now relegated to losing the big fights and making enough noise to be a name than an actual big win for Floyd at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    I dont think this argument holds much water because as it is, most Floyd fans use Corrales as one of his better wins YET Chico has lost since to guys who while I would say are good champs (JLC and Casamayor) I wouldn't call greats. A Cotto win would have indeed added to his legacy especially at 147 where is truely devoid of a big win over an established champion. You can say Baldomir was lineal but in the end we know it was more smoke and mirrors than actual. Judah is probably his best win yet Judah has now lost to 4 out of his last 7 fights. While you can counter that its the competition in front of him a case can also be made that Judah is more gatekeeper, now relegated to losing the big fights and making enough noise to be a name than an actual big win for Floyd at 147.
                    Excellent post! U shut em down and ended the thread with this post! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
                      I have a hard time liking any boxer nowadays after coming on this forum I want to dislike em all just because there fans are SO over the top with how good they are.
                      Don't listen to the Forum clowns and make your own judgments. Stupidity is what separates a fan from a fanatic.

Comment

Working...
                      X