Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is up with all the acne on Ricky Hatton's face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

The rash of acne on his neck is hard to even look at.
    What dumb question. The after affectz of a Mayweather check hook

Comment

Acne? Why are we talking about acne? Is this a boxing site or some teenage girlie forum?
      You're blackheads have been causeing you greef again haven't they Barry, Come on you can man up and ask matador for a free sample..

Comment

Yeah there is no question. He is one ugly bastard.

Comment

Have you seen some of the football players in Manchester two main teams? he's a pin up compaired to some of them.

Comment

looks like he hasnt showered in months

Comment

Originally posted by jambo Boy View Post
              not Everyone Can Be Perfect Like Floyd.
              I Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
                You're blackheads have been causeing you greef again haven't they Barry, Come on you can man up and ask matador for a free sample..
                Maybe it's because english is not my primary language but what you said does not make any sense to me.

Comment

Maybe it's because english is not my primary language but what you said does not make any sense to me.
                  It might be that bottle of French wine that is effecting my English, damn those sneaky french!

Comment

I cant believe that we are 40 post into this thread and no one has thought of the 1st thing that came to my mind. I dont know what the OP's thought process for making this thread was but when you talk about an athelete getting acne out the blue then alot of times it has something to do with....

STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!STEROIDS

It happeneds alot of times in situations like this. A guy loses and then he doesnt look the same. He feels like he's letting everyone down. He now changes his trainer and has a big fight where he has to make a point. Im not saying that he's on the roids but its the 1st thing that comes to my mind and acme is definatly one of the symptoms. Its a major one. If this was the old Hatton then it wouldnt even cross my mind but now he's loss, he's looked like crap, and his career is at a crossroads while at the same time he has a whole Country on his back that he doesnt want to let down. It can drive a man to do some crazy things

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      I cant believe that we are 40 post into this thread and no one has thought of the 1st thing that came to my mind. I dont know what the OP's thought process for making this thread was but when you talk about an athelete getting acne out the blue then alot of times it has something to do with....

STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!STEROIDS

It happeneds alot of times in situations like this. A guy loses and then he doesnt look the same. He feels like he's letting everyone down. He now changes his trainer and has a big fight where he has to make a point. Im not saying that he's on the roids but its the 1st thing that comes to my mind and acme is definatly one of the symptoms. Its a major one. If this was the old Hatton then it wouldnt even cross my mind but now he's loss, he's looked like crap, and his career is at a crossroads while at the same time he has a whole Country on his back that he doesnt want to let down. It can drive a man to do some crazy things
                      Thats a good point, but I am not going to point fingers at Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                      X