No announcement yet.

Bute Decisions Andrade, A Controversial Ending

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrade was NOT robbed.

I love Andrade, I really do. but that wasnt a robbery.

there was less than 10 seconds left. Bute got up before the 10. the ref was ****, but Bute finished the fight.

btw, great interview with Andrade.

Comment

Any other respectable ref would of called it off, bute was completely out of it.

Comment

That knockdown at the end really reminded me of the LaMotta - Dauthuille comeback KO.

I still have a hard time believing what I just witnessed.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          Andrade you gracious bastard. I'd be throwing stools like Zab Judah.
          hell yeah man

Comment

He had already gotten 5 seconds when the ref was warning LI(so I hear) ****ING ROBBERY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

**** Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

Bute Is The Most Unworthy Champion For Even Having A Smile When They Announced Him As The Winner!!!!

Comment

Bute was out as he stumbled across the ring before Andrade caught up to him and hit him with a massive right hook. He was falling down in the corner on the ropes BEFORE he got hit. He wouldn't have beat a legit 10 count, and he was out on his feet when he finally stood up.

Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  He had already gotten 5 seconds when the ref was warning LI(so I hear) ****ING ROBBERY!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Andrade's interview was great. "I didn't come to win a decision, I promise you"

Comment

Andrade is just a great class act. I just became a BIG time fan. **** that ****ing ref....

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                      guys, they just showed a replay...Bute was clearly up before 10.

although I wonder what would have happened if Andrade ran across in those final 5 seconds.
                      You can NOT be saved in the final round

Bute was up at 8, but could not continue

Which means, Andrade 12th round KO

This was a robbery, the ref was in the pocket, **** this, another black-eye for boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X