Gay Stare Downs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Nah Bringer its 2 white folks mate the one ive saw.Its on here
    I didnt know about silva at all lol tell me more....
    Oh damn.

Well Silva and this other dude are standing in the center of the octagon, getting the pre-fight instructions. And out of nowhere Silva pecks this dude right on the lips, the dude looks a bit taken back and first, and then does the universal "upward head bob" that you do to basically say hello to someone non-verbally.

Though in this case I think the head bob was **** code for an after fight sex ritual.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      The only one I've seen is that one with an asian kat that leans over kiss the doode then gets KTFO!!! LOL that **** was hella funny!!!
      Yeh i saw that one...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Oh damn.

Well Silva and this other dude are standing in the center of the octagon, getting the pre-fight instructions. And out of nowhere Silva pecks this dude right on the lips, the dude looks a bit taken back and first, and then does the universal "upward head bob" that you do to basically say hello to someone non-verbally.

Though in this case I think the head bob was **** code for an after fight sex ritual.
        No way!!! lol

U sure bruv silva as well?

I gotta see some footage from this

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post
          would it be inappropriate for JMM to press his lips against his opponent's face during a staredown, given that he's an obvious ****sexual and all?

it could be sexual in his mind
          Doode I know your bull****n' and all but when you think about it there has to be some gay ass boxers out there...I wonder who's in the closet???

My money is on Mayweather...(Pinche Joto) any one care to translate for our non spanish speaking folks??

Comment

Time to post these gifs of all these dudes kissing, I need to see the one of the dude kissing the guy he just KTFO. That sounds so ****sexual it's beyond logic.

Comment

honestly though, who ever made the gif of them kissing each other, that wasn't needed.lol

Comment

Oh damn.

Nah!! I never seen that! off to youtube I go...ill let ya'll know if I find it...

Comment

Time to post these gifs of all these dudes kissing, I need to see the one of the dude kissing the guy he just KTFO. That sounds so ****sexual it's beyond logic.
                  Yeh i know i dont care if i get called a westlife fan i wanna see these gifs myself..

And someone post that Silva and the other ufc one ive saw knocking about on here there classics!

Comment

Silva vs. Azeredo

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      Doode I know your bull****n' and all but when you think about it there has to be some gay ass boxers out there...I wonder who's in the closet???

My money is on Mayweather...(Pinche Joto) any one care to translate for our non spanish speaking folks??
                      no one cares about spanish slang you loser...and no, Mayweather isn't gay. He has kids. There are photos all over this website of JMM with a Japanese dude doing naughty stuff. The Japanese guy is grabbing JMM's weiner and JMM in another pic is pretending to bone him in the A##. Another pic has simulated oral sex. Mayweather is no ****. It shows how little integrity you have to claim that he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X