Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

round one is when the drama start

round two thats when roy will test his heart

Comment

Roy Jones would likely get tkoed and he would pull a Tarver 3 performance, in other words, trying to save himself from being clocked out.
      Roy would be the favourite in his prime, but don't kid yourself even in his prime he doesn't have an easy time with Joe. Right now, it's pretty much a foregone conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
        round one is when the drama start

round two thats when roy will test his heart
        What heart, that heart got shot to pieces after the Johnson ko. Did you see Tarver 3?

Comment

Joe is that good? I don't know, alot of times he looks real ordinary to me.^ But he is great for his record and some of his wins. I have to give the guy credit for Kessler, Lacy, Hopkins and Eubank. Plus he probably beat some more good fighters too. I think Calzaghe is great, it just alot of times he doesn't look like anything that special. just my opinion.
          Last edited by Truth; 10-30-2008, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            What heart, that heart got shot to pieces after the Johnson ko. Did you see Tarver 3?
            I was just playing around..

i think roy does have heart though, showed it against tarver the first time.

Comment

tarver I he showed a lot of heart

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                Roy Jones would likely get tkoed and he would pull a Tarver 3 performance, in other words, trying to save himself from being clocked out.
                Roy would be the favourite in his prime, but don't kid yourself even in his prime he doesn't have an easy time with Joe. Right now, it's pretty much a foregone conclusion.
                Now which of Joe's recent fights has shown you he'll send Roy in retreat from single punch power? Keep in mind Joe has already had another hand injury training for this bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                  Now which of Joe's recent fights has shown you he'll send Roy in retreat from single punch power? Keep in mind Joe has already had another hand injury training for this bout.
                  I don't know, how about which Johnson's fight made you think that he could send Roy in retreat from single punch power, and then knock him out with a SINGLE punch power?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    tarver I he showed a lot of heart
                    That assessment is correct!

Comment

I'll be at Bika-Manfredo (in corner helping with Remillard on undercard) and at RJ-Calz...anyone here going to either of those fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X