Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pavlik the clubfighter EXPOSED >>>PROOF Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right. He was always a garbage club fighter. Hopkins deserves no credit for beating this bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      No problem, T. You are not one of the ******s I'm talking about. Got nothing but respect for B-Hop. There is no excuse for Pavlik. He was just dominated in every aspect. Like I have said, hats off to the old master.
      well you a ****** if you think that weight had anything to do with it. As I just proved Pavlik is no stranger to that weight so there's no excuse he got OWNED and ****ed up the ass by X

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
        I said after someone takes the titles from him you down syndrome havin ****tard

Stfu you ****in f@ggot. You're blowing words out of your *******.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          You're right. He was always a garbage club fighter. Hopkins deserves no credit for beating this bum.
          Hopkins deserves credit al right because he's almost ****in 50. Sure if he was in his prime in the 30's, Pavlik would be just another robert allen win.

Comment

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
            Stfu you ****in f@ggot. You're blowing words out of your *******.
            haha a little bitter Powder fan. You pantywaste ***** ***** I can see you squirming there cus your boy got destroyed haha ***

Comment

Thread title cracks me up I wonder how much more hyperbolic we can get.

Comment

Pavlik had a bad night for whatever reasons, but he's a world-class fighter and he'll be back with impressive wins in the future.

I may be wrong, but I think Kelly's best is yet to come!

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                  Thread title cracks me up I wonder how much more hyperbolic we can get.
                  truth hurts bud

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                    Pavlik had a bad night for whatever reasons, but he's a world-class fighter and he'll be back with impressive wins in the future.

I may be wrong, but I think Kelly's best is yet to come!
                    hahahaha you're right...you ARE wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      I was one of those people thinking that Pavlik would take out B-Hop. I was wrong. It was a great performance by Hop.
                      It's all good. It's the way this board works. The winners fans get to rub it in, and act ****ing ******ed. Why not just give props to B-Hop, and leave it that?
                      Hopefully Pavlik can learn from this, and come back stronger
                      thats roughly the idea

Comment

Working...
                      X